- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 2855 Ciera Sunbridge is actually an upgraded version of the earlier Bayliner 2855 with a more contemporary profile and an updated interior that includes a larger galley area and a good bit more storage.
The mid-cabin floor plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft and includes a convertible dinette that sleeps two. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas.
The cockpit includes a big U-shaped lounge with a removable table is opposite the helm. A well designed and comfortable walk-thru provides easy access to the foredeck. Additional features include a unique slide-out jump seat that is located directly behind the companion lounge, a transom door and sport arch.
Best of all, she has just been repowered with a brand new MerCruiser 7.4L MPI 310hp engine.
Now is your opportunity to take advantage of a terrific value that will take you out on the water in comfort and style. Her owner is extremely motivated to sell.
Call today for questions or to schedule a personal showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 2855 Ciera Sunbridge is a practical family cruiser with a mid-cabin floor plan and a rather innovative layout. Bayliner engineers designed a wraparound dinette lounge for this model with a removable jump seat for access to the V-berth. It provides a terrific entertaining arrangement with pit styled seating for a small crowd. The dinette converts in the normal fashion to a double berth, and both the forward and mid-cabin sleeping areas are fitted with privacy curtains. Topside, a big L-shaped lounge seat with a removable table provides ample guest seating opposite the helm. A shower is built into the transom, and a fold down ladder is available for swimmers.
- Forward Berth with Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette Forward to Starboard – Converts to Double Berth Head w/Vanity/Sink and Shower Aft Mid-Cabin with Privacy Curtain Air-Conditioning Sanyo HDTV Manual Flush Head with Remote Holding Tank Large Sized Cabin Deck Windows
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator with Freezer Origo 4300E Stove – Alcohol and Electric Samsung MV 3050 Microwave Oven
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin GPS Map 182 Bennett Trim Tabs AM/FM Stereo System Safety Horn (2) Bilge Pumps
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Fender holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Portside L-shaped Passenger Seating with Reversible Backrest for Forward and Aft Facing Seating Arrangement Single Bucket Swivel Helm Seat Bimini with Camper Top with Side Curtains Windshield Wiper Hide-Away Aft Bench Seat Walk-Thru Windshield
- MarineAir AC and Heat – 8000 BTU 30 Amp Shore Power Cord Boatsafe Engine Room Heater Dual Batteries with Switch Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2014 MerCruiser 7.4L MPI with 310hp – ONLY 5 Hours Bravo III Outdrive – Replaced 2 Years Ago
- Brokers Comments
- This nice Bayliner is ready to go now to its new owner. Her new engine and newer sterndrive make this boat your best choice in terms of value for the money. Don’t miss out – call today to see for yourself.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.