- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT PRICE FOR THE SAILING SEASON
- New Interior Cushions
- Freshly Varnished Interior
- New Bottom Paint
- Ready to Sail
This Hunter 31 is a fun to sail and easy to maintain coastal cruiser. Plenty of room to spreadout above and below deck plus all the amenities needed for overnight stay aboard. Enjoy the best sailing season ahead in this boat. Click on "Full Specs" for all the photos and inventory detail.
- 6'3" Headroom, 6 Opening Ports and 3 Opening Hatches Vberth forward followed by private head with shower and vanity, The main salon has a sette to port and a fore and aft dinnett to starboard, large chart table with light is aft on port followed by the double aft cabin with a large hanging locker. Aft on starboard is the well equipped galley. Berths for 7
- 2 Burner Alcohol Range SS sink Pressure Water Ice box Good storage and counter space
- Datamarine Depth Compass VHF AM/FM/CD Player
- Dual Battery Banks 30 Amp Cable 12v panel 120v panel
- Danforth Anchor with Rode and Chain Bimini and Dodger SS Stern Ladder Large Cockpit Lazarettes, Starboard and Aft
- Sails and Rigging
- Main Jib 2 Maxwell 23# 2speed Self-Tailing Winches 2 Maxwell 20# 2speed Coachroof Winches All Lines Leading Aft
- Life Jackets Swim Ladder Fenders and Docklines Double life lines Pedistal wheel steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- REMEMBER, NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!