- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V2000 Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Upon boarding this magnificent yacht there is a sense of elegance, style and design that greets at every turn. Real teak cover the soles of the cockpit and hydraulic swim platform, the aft deck lounge with table is ample and comfortable for al fresco dining or to entertain at the dock. As you enter the main deck, a lavish cherry gloss interior backdrops to a tasteful décor. The layout flows from salon to dining area to country kitchen is open and airy accented with a stainless steel and glass spiral staircase leading up to the flybridge. There is a well-sized galley with a full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave/convection oven, 3-burner stovetop, plenty of storage cabinets and drawers in matching glossy cherry wood paneling with a black granite countertop. The large country kitchen seats comfortably a small crowd and the starboard side deck door provides access to the foredeck and aft deck. A couple of steps lead down below to the 3-stateroom, 2-head floor plan. With a full beam master cabin amidships, sporting a sizeable walk-in closet that doubles as a laundry with full size side by side washer and dryer and a his/her vanities and heads with a big shower and tub accessible from both sides. The California king bed has ceiling accents and across on the portside is a comfy lounge and flat screen TV/Entertainment center.
The VIP forward shares the guest head with full stand-up shower and the double side by side bunk in the 3rd stateroom makes it easy to accommodate 2 more. Both staterooms with ensuite closet space and storage.
The Flybridge of the 65 Marquis is one of its most amazing and popular features. It is accessible by the interior staircase or via the teak lined steps off the portside cockpit. This hard-topped and air-conditioned (cool and heat) area is sheltered by the EZ-2-CY plastic enclosure. New and recently installed Nu-Teak laminate flooring matching the real teak below, provides elegance and maintenance free living on this huge flybridge. There is a large dinette settee with table, a lighted bar with dual electric grills, icemaker, sink, as well as the dual companion chairs next to the captains chair and helm area outfitted with a full compliment of electronics and controls.
The engine room is accessible from the cockpit floor or via the transom door where the day head and shower is located as well as the generator room. Engine room is stand up and provides access to all necessary systems.
DaniKay is a shining example of a Marquis 65, she is captain-maintained with all services and systems in cruise-ready mode. Easy to show in Aventura, Florida. Contact us today for a private showing! Owner is looking to move up.
- 32" plasma flat screen TV on a hideaway lift Entertainment center Leather sofa and 4 leather chairs High Gloss Cherry Interior Upscale Decor AC and DC distribution panel Stainless Steel Curved Entrance Sliding Door Elite interior lighting Overhead Cherry Wood Inlay Roman shades with recessed head rail Upgraded carpet Central vacuum system Satellite TV Coffee table Salon Intercom to Flybridge
- Stainless Steel Full Size Side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer Stainless Steel Microwave/Convection Oven Stainless Steel backsplash 3-burner Stove 9 Storage Cabinets 8 Storage Drawers Black Granite Counter tops Stainless Steel Sink Trash Compactor Dishwasher Dining Table with 6 chairs Dinnerware Flatware Stemware Country Kitchen Settee with Cherry Teak Table
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Full beam Master California King Sized Bed Overhead Lighted Cherry Wood feature Leather lounge Walk-in closet with laundry Side-by-side full size washer and dryer Marbled Nightstand High Gloss Cherry Cabinetry Dimmers on all lights Flat Screen TV/DVD
- MASTER STATEROOM HEAD
- Private his and hers heads with vanity and shared full size bath tub/shower Marble counter tops Electronically controlled privacy glass/door Imported Italian fixtures Vanity with Chair Marble Flooring Vacu-Flush heads
- VIP STATEROOM
- Centerline VIP Queen Size Berth Two cedar-lined hanging clothes lockers Stereo Flat Screen TV Access to guest head with shower
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Twin Side by Side Bunks Cedar lined hanging clothes locker
- GUEST HEAD
- Marble countertop Italian Fixtures Full stand up Shower stall Vacu-Flush Head
- Large aft seating with high gloss wood table Docking Control station with bow/stern thruster controls and electronic engine levers Real teak deck Capstans Dual side entry as well as dual transom entry
- SWIM PLATFORM
- Real teak laid floor Chocks for Tender Hydraulic Platform for launching dinghy Access to Engine Room, Generator Room and Day Head/Shower with vanity
- Recently Installed NUTEAK laminated flooring – matches teak on cockpit, easy to maintain Air-conditioned and Heated Lighted Bar Dual Electric Grills Icemaker Sink Refrigerator Aft Sun Pads Lounge Table U-Shaped Lounge for eight Stereo Speakers Helm area with dual companion chairs Upgraded STIDD Captains chair at helm Sliding Door access to Interior
- New Garmin 5212 GPSMap Color touchscreen Chartplotter New Garmin 4ft 6kw Digital Open Array Radar Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raymarine Tridata Raymarine Auto-Pilot with Remote Icom M602 VHF Radio Clarion Stereo/CD player Compass Seakey Video Monitor Dual MTU Engine Data Displays Bow and Stern Thruster Controls Electronic Engine Throttle and Shift Bridge Intercom to Salon DirecTV Sat TV
- 2004 Caribe DL-11 with Yamaha 25HP Four Stroke O/B
- Kohler 28KW Generator with sound shield (1,300 hours) Dual 250V/50amp Cablemaster system AC/DC Distribution Panels Batteries: (8D) Series (all new 4/2013) Battery Charging System GFCI Inverter Isolation transformers
- Twin Diesel MTU 10V2000 Common Rail 1500 HP V-Drives FireBoy Halon Fire-Suppression system Dual Racor Fuel Water Separator Filters (per engine) Airsep Intake Air Filter Engine Ventilation System Dripless Shaft Seals Stainless Steel Jack Shaft covers Fresh Water Hose
- RECENT SERVICES/UPGRADES PERFORMED
- March 2013 – new Cutlass bearings, shafts aligned, props dynamically balanced March 2014 – haul-out, bottom paint, prop speed, hull wax March 2014 – serviced main engines, generator New fresh water pump and added accumulator tank New Saltwater pump for A/C’s A/Cs serviced every 6 months New Bow thruster motor New Garmin 5212 Plotter and digital open array Radar New Nu-Teak flooring for flybridge New Teak Chairs for outdoor lounge area Dinghy – serviced, new battery, re-conditioned New Sump pumps in 2 compartments, new bilge pumps in 5 (April 2013) New bridge converters Captain-maintained with open checkbook
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.