- 151 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
KATYA was built for an experienced yachtsman who spared no expense to get the perfect boat. She was built by a hand-picked supervisory team at one of the premier yacht builders in the world. She boasts both exceptional exterior and interior designs using the finest marbles, woods and fabrics, all adding up to a yacht that was awarded the “Finalist in the World Superyacht Awards 2010”. KATYA is found in "like new" condition, lightly used, perfectly kept and ready to cruise at a moment's notice to anywhere in the world. Her recent exterior paint job offers a new finish, but more importantly the dedication the owner of KATYA has to keeping her in perfect condition for her next owner. Her 472 GRT is in keeping with the volume of yachts much larger than KATYA. KATYA was built to travel the world's oceans and is currently completing her 5 year Lloyds survey to prepare her for just such adventures.
- KATYA, Finalist in the World Superyacht Awards 2010, is the fifth yacht built from Delta’s full-displacement design and is Lloyds Classed and MCA compliant. She was built to travel the world’s oceans and is currently completing her 5 year Lloyds survey to prepare her for just such adventures. Her recent complete exterior paint job offers a new finish, but more importantly the dedication the owner of KATYA has to keeping her in perfect condition for her next owner. KATYA’s owner wanted to create an interior that was elegant yet comfortable with spaces suitable for a family at home on the seas. Working in collaboration with their designers, Jean-Claude Canestrelli and the Delta Design Group, the interior is all about richness and warmth. The woods chosen, dark Khaya veneers and Cinamora burls accented by Maple, Amboina burls and Mahogany, provide an elegant contrast to her light furnishings in marble, leather and rich fabrics and the natural light from the impressively large main deck windows. KATYA’s main salon is surrounded by breathtaking views through large windows and curved glass entry doors flanked with a mirrored set of handsome bar cabinets. Guest and service traffic will flow easily forward past the glass encased art displays into the dining salon where a custom mahogany dining table is anchored with a bow-front hutch. Matching buffets, both port and starboard, are finished in Crotch Mahogany with inlays of Breccia Vendome stone. KATYA can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in five staterooms. The full-beam Master is located forward on the main deck and features a huge bathroom with shower and tub, ample storage and spacious closets. The Master also features large hull-side windows perfect for taking in the morning sunshine or enjoying a moonlit starry sky. Her four very spacious staterooms below include two VIPs with king berths, en suite baths, ample storage and closets. The third guest cabin has a queen berth, en suite with large bathroom and ample storage and closets. Her fourth cabin is the ‘Katya Cabin’, which is specifically designed to accommodate up to four children with a double bed, single bed and an additional Pullman berth. Like the main living spaces, the guest areas feature warm tones, satin finishes and soft upholstered wall panels.
- MAIN ENGINES (2) Caterpillar 3508B Gearboxes for Main Engines: Reintjes ratio: 08:1/3.995:1 SPEED/CONSUMPTION PER HOURS/RANGE/RPM Maximum: 16 knots Economical: 13 knots/70 gph/3523nm/1400 rpm GENERATORS AND ELECTRICITY (2) Northern Lights 130kw Generator Fuel Consumption: 635.88 l @ 90kW Load Shore Power: 208V, 3 Phase/60HZ BATTERIES (2) 255 12v; AH/24v (50 amp charger) (2) 255 AH/24v (50 amp charger) AIR CONDITIONING Dometic Environmental 36 ton OTHER MACHINERY Watermaker: Sea Recovery 3600 gpd Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Quantum 1800 Bow Thruster: Quantum QT-150, 150 hp Steering System: Jastram 2-300-16-2-37 (3403 hrs) Fuel Separator & Filtration: Westfalia WTC-2-03-107 Sewage System: Tidal Wave by HeadHunter System Fresh Water System: Sea Recovery - Coral Sea 3000 gallons Lube Oil Capacity: 1100 liters Waste Oil Capacity: 1100 liters
- Communication and Navigation
- SATCOM Thrane & Thrane Fleet 77 Seatel VSAT system CELLULAR SYSTEMS (2) Ericsson dual band GSM American and European Frequencies V HF RADIO/TELEPHONES Furuno FM8800S 25 watt VHF w/DSC (Helm) Separated CH70 receiver Standard GX5000S VHF black (Crew) Furuno Felcom 15 standard C terminal with GPS Furuno PP510 24VDC Printer SSB RADIO/TELEPHONE Furuno TELEPHONE SYSTEM Panasonic KX-TDA 200 MAGNETIC COMPASS Richie GYRO COMPASS C Plath Navigat-X MK11 AUTOMATIC PILOT C-Plath Navipilot 4000 W IND/ SPEED LOG B&G DEPTH SOUNDER Furuno RD 30 depth display (Helm) VIDEO SOUNDER Furuno FCV 1200BB color RADAR Furuno X-Band 120 Mile Range Furuno S-Band 120 Mile Range LASER PLOTTER Transas NS30001 GPS Northstar 6K6 6100i 6.4” (Nav Station) AN156 High Gain Combo GPS & WAAS antenna Northstar 6K6 6100i 6.4’ GPS (Helm) NAVTEX Furuno NX700 receiver H Field antenna AIS Furuno FA150 with automatic identification system SONAR Furuno
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- VIDEO EQUIPMENT (9) Sharp TV’s AUDIO EQUIPMENT Crestron central ship’s audio (9) Rotel DVD’s (9) Apple iPod Stations
- Galley and Laundry
- MAIN GALLEY Cospolich Model WIC Cospolich Model R/F35-2MADSR-MLR (2) Miele Model H4880BP ovens Miele grill and microwave (3) Sub Zero refrigerators and (3) Sub Zero freezers Miele Model G2670 SC SF Dishwasher Kitchen Aid Model KUDD01DPPA Drawers CREW GALLEY/MESS EQUIPMENT Sub Zero refrigeration and freezer ADDITIONAL GALLEY EQUIPMENT Kitchen Aid icemakers Kitchen Aid trash compactor Miele warming drawer Model 6505910 Miele steam oven Model DG 2661 Refer Drawers Marvel Model 80RD Diva cooktop Model DDP50 Glo Ray overhead food warming fixture Model GRAIH-66 Instahot Franke Butler 2000 Model HT-200 Little Sea Gull IV filter cartridge Part No. 789000 LAUNDRY (3) Miele washers crew area (3) Miele dryers crew area
- Deck Equipment
- ANCHOR WINDLASS Maxwell vertical SY-22 series AFT WARPING CAPSTANS (2) Main deck aft Type Maxwell 6000 ANCHOR (2) Stockless ANCHOR CHAIN 400’ – 300’ BOAT CRANE & DAVITS Nautical Structure with 2500 capacity
- Safey and Fire Protection
- SAFETY (3) Life Rafts Life Rings Perry Buoy 30” Orange Solas Perry Buoy 30” (101152) custom painted to match vessel “fleet white” with custom name and hailing port to match font on vessel Pains Wessex line thrower 250 complete EA stearns 100’ Man overboard line throw bag, orange Pains Wessex Solas MOB 360 orange smoke with strobe and bracket EA MOB Line, C-line, with Solas strand (to be 30m in length by regulations) Life Jackets Remploy Falcon 275 Solas inflatable PFD lifejacket red with whistle and light SECURITY Altinex CCTV System (10) Cameras (2) Monitors (2) Safes
- Tenders and Toys
- TENDERS 19’ Nautica Lowboi Yanmar 6BY 260 11’9” Nautica Rib 12 jet weber 4-stroke 143 WATERSPORTS Bauer Jr. II dive compressor 10 sets of snorkeling equipment (2) Sets of Scuba Pro (2) Sea Doo GTI-155 (2) 50 lb. troll rods, (1) 30 lb., (1) Spin rod
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Michael Mahan 954-439-5049 MIchael@WorthAvenueYachts.com Michael White +44 7785 360 845 Mike@WorthAvenueYachts.com