- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12v92 TA DDEC
- Number of Engines
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE MOST UNIQUE HATTERAS WITH TRUE TURN KEY RELIABILITY, Don't miss this rare opportunity to buy this Extended Aft Deck 70' Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht. Without question the absolute best package in a 70' Hatteras on the market today! Probably the most popular model from Hatteras. Built from the factory with an extended aft deck, not the smaller observation deck that you generally see and a custom open main deck that is a must see.
Sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Hatteras has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy Motor Yachts and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Hatteras like this! Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions, this 4 stateroom layout can accommodate up to 8 guests. A beautiful ensemble ready to cruise today. If you are in the market for an Immaculate Extended Aft Deck Hatteras CPMY, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
TRUE TURN KEY RELIABILITY!!
EXTENDED AFT DECK!!
CUSTOM OPEN MAIN DECK!!
ALL NEW GALLEY APPLIANCES!!
AT ANCHOR INVERTER SYSTEM FOR QUIET EVENINGS ONBOARD!!
4000 MAXWELL HYDRAULIC ANCHOR WINDLASS!!
NEW 20KW NORTHERN LIGHTS GENERATOR!!
UPGRADED DOMETIC TOILET SYSTEM - FRESH WATER!!
CUSTOM FIBERGLASS HARDTOP!!
ENGINE ROOM ACCESS FROM MASTER OR VIP!!
FULL AFT DECK ENCLOSURE!!
UNIQUE ONE OF KIND HATTERAS!!
- Key Features
- The current owner made an incredible refit that has transformed this 70 Hatteras into a much more modern and open feel. Probably the most unique and desirable 70 on the market with a completely open main deck that is incredible. In the process of the refit he updated all the outdated systems to make the use of the yacht easy and reliable including making all the battery systems separate and adding an inverted power system to the house batteries that can run all your LED lighting onboard, all your Audio Video Equipment, Toilet system and select galley equipment. Giving you the ability to enjoy complete silence and efficiency while at anchor.
- Boarding from the Cockpit you are greeted with largest combination in aft deck, cockpit and swimplatform in any 70' Hatteras on the market today. With plenty of room to entertain in absolute comfort and a great place to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Transom stairs makes accessing the cockpit a breeze and cockpit door to access the large swim platform a breeze. Stairs to Aft Deck Cockpit Transom Door Hot and Cold Shower Aft Deck Stanchions Speakers
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is very spacious and comfortable. Incredibly renovated by the current owner - the Galley has been opened to to allow seamless continuity all the way through the Pilot House! The decor is light and opens up the room for entertaining. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Sofa and oversize chairs that provide plenty of comfortable seating for guests. A perfect nook to relax your cruise or enjoy a movie. 3D HD Flat Screen TV - New Large Sofa (2) Arm Chair's Coffee Tables Stainless Under Counter Freezer - New Air-Conditioning Upholstered Valances Carpeting Overhead Lighting
- Dining Room
- Incredibly designed and laid out by Hatteras, this 70 CPMY has a Custom Formal Dining Table with seating for four located in the forward section of the Main Salon. A second location for informal dining or a great place to serve breakfast is located directly across from the galley.
- The galley is found on the main deck between main salon and the pilothouse. Fully furnished, this u-shaped galley is sure to satisfy even the most discerning guests. Functional and well laid out a perfect design to serve everyone that comes aboard! (20 Stainless Drawer Refrigerator's Four Burner Kenmore Electric stove/oven GE Profile Dishwasher GE Profile Trash compactor Wood Flooring New Under- Counter Galley Appliances
- Master Cabin
- The full beam master stateroom is located aft with his & her heads, split by shower and jacuzzi tub. Equipped with a centerline spacious king size berth centered with an upholstered headboard. Plenty of drawer storage and a cedar lined closet. All the comforts of home with an entertainment center and desk conveniently located within. Full Beam Master Centerline King Size Bed Walkin Cedar Closet Built In Vanity Flat Screen TV Excellent Storage Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Controls 2 Port and 2 Starboard Port Lights Full Length Mirror Ensuite Head with Large Shower and Jacuzzi Tub Marble floors His & Hers Large Mirrored Medicine Cabinets Corian Countertops w/ Molded Sinks
- Forward past the lower helm and down the stairs aft you enter the VIP Stateroom. The elegance, comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. Queen Island berth is easily accessible. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. A private ensuite head is accessible and has been upgraded with a large shower and tub for maximum relaxation while onboard. Queen Island berth 2 Cedar Lined Closets 14 Drawers for Storage Lamp Flat Screen TV Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning control Port Holes En-suite Head with Shower and Tub Corian Molded Sink
- Forward Guest Cabin
- The forward guest stateroom is accessed through the guest companion way. This comfortable and spacious stateroom has a queen walkaround berth and easily accessible head with shower. A full hanging wardrobe and drawers on either side of the bed provide plenty of storage while onboard. Queen Size Bed Cedar Closet TV Excellent Storage Head with Shower Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Control
- Port Guest Stateroom
- The fourth stateroom is accessed via the guest companionway to port. This comfortable stateroom features over and under bunks. An ensuite full head and shower is conveniently located within. Overhead lighting Air-Conditioning Drawer Storage Closet Storage Stall Shower
- Pilot House
- Easy access from the main deck level or from either the port or starboard side doors is the Lower Helm Station. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Hatteras can supply. Navigation Computer and Software - New Garmin HD Radar - New Garmin GPSmap 4010 Simrad AP22 autopilot Furuno RD 33's ICOM VHF w/ remote microphone ACR spot light remote Naid stabilizers controller Custom AC Distribution panel and switch
- The flybridge is easily accessed via a set of stairs from the pilot house, an absolute perfect place to cruise while underway or take the sun. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of cushions to lounge on and enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Custom fiberglass hard top Fiberglass wet bar with Uline ice maker Flybridge courtesy lights Low profile Marquipt 1,500lb. davit Tender chocks Flybridge Electronics: Custom helm Garmin GPSmap 4008 Cobra MR F80 VHF ACR spot light remote Simrad AP22 autopilot Naiad controls Furuno RD 33
- Deck Equipment
- The forward decks are accessed from the pilothouse through the port and starboard side doors. Leading forward to the very well laid out fore deck. A built in bench seat for comfort while cruising and a large sun lounge area. Everything is provided for safe cruising. 4000 Maxwell Hydraulic Anchor Windlass - New Bruce 176lbs Anchors - New Bow pulpit Life Ring Lines Fenders Large Sunpad on Bow w/Cushions Bow Bench Seating Fresh water wash down system
- Engine Room
- Many custom modifications have been made to make the use of everything in the engine room very easy. From a simplified fuel transfer system to easy access to the watermakers. The current owner's main focus was to make it easy to run and very reliable! Access to the engine room is easy through the passageway that leads to the master stateroom. Unlike most split engine room design's this 70' has a very spacious full beam engine room. Excellent access to all the machinery making it very easy to service all the equipment. The generators are stored in there own room and access to them is made via the guest cabin sole. Detroit Diesel 12v92TA DDEC's appx 1000 hours Naiad 54 stabilizers Water maker Inc water 850 gpd watermaker Dometic Fresh Water Toilet System with Touch Screen Displays Dual Racor filters Crash pumps Oil change system Engine room gauges Block heater Halon fire control system Sea strainers Engine Room Fans Fuel Transfer pump Air compressor Engine synchronizers Trim tabs System Engine alarm & emergency engine stop Fuel shut off valve on engines
- Electrical Sytems
- The generator room is located forward on the lower level. A lot of thought was put into the redesign of the electrical system. In the end the current owner made all the battery systems separate and included an inverted power system that you can run all your LED lighting onboard, all your Audio Video Equipment, Toilet system and select galley equipment so you can enjoy complete silence and efficiency while at anchor. All New LED's Dim-able LED Lighting Throughout 50 amp glendinning cablemaster shore power cords Single Onan 20kw Generators with soundshield Single Northern Lights 20kw Generator with hydraulic PTO - NEW 2014 24V battery charger - 3 each Dedicated 24v Engine Battery Dedicated 24v House Battery with 4000 watt inverter Dedicated 24v Generator Battery Hot water heater
- Don't miss this opportunity to buy this rare Extended Aft Deck 70' Hatteras CPMY. Without question the absolute best package in a 70' Hatteras on the market today with many custom features. One of Hatteras's most popular models and refit to be easy to use and very reliable!! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today!
- Owners personal effects including the tender. A thorough list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This is without question this is the best opportunity for an Extended Aft Deck Cockpit Hatteras Motor Yacht on the market! The most functional layout made by Hatteras in this size range. Don't miss this opportunity to buy this pedigree Hatteras that is priced to sell. Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org