- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Magnum Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 2005 SEA RAY 280 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 466-Magnum 385-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 230 original hours. Notable features include but are note limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Forward & Aft Bimini-Top's w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Cockpit Table, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shown by appointment only; contact our sales office to schedule a tour!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Those looking for a small mid-cabin family cruiser will find a lot to like in the Sea Ray 280 Sundancer. The styling is crisp—a Sea Ray trademark these days—and the interior makes the most out of available space with berths for four adults (and two kids), decent headroom, a full galley, and a V-berth that converts into a second dinette. Built on a deep-V hull with a moderate beam and an integrated swim platform, the Sundancer’s curved radar arch is an appealing design touch that’s showing up on a good many express boats these days. The single-level cockpit is arranged with a sun pad opposite the helm, an aft-facing bench seat, wet bar, and a retractable rear bench seat that folds up into the transom when it’s necessary to get into the engine compartment. A large storage locker is built into the transom, and molded steps at the helm pro- vide easy access to the walk-through windshield.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulk Head, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain & Double Berth Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Cherry Wood Cabin Interior Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Stove (1-Burner Electric) Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Walk-Through Windshield Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (1) Windshield Wiper Horm Canvas Package; Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear Bravo III Sterndrive CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 280 Sundancer is just the boat you've been waiting for. Beautiful. Sleek. Comfortable. With room to sleep six, she's just right for families who hate to leave the water when darkness falls. Standard power is a MerCruiser 496 Magnum Bravo III stern drive.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.