- 17 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 90 EFI FourStroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Certified Pre-owned - 2 Year Warranty included! Mercury 90 HP 4-stroke, Karavan trailer, bow cushion, fishing package, console & seat covers, 24 gallon fuel tank, Sony stereo, bottom paint.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There's nothing like a classic. The 170 Montauk embodies the timeless look of Boston Whaler's past, with simple lines, low-maintenance construction and pristine finish, while embracing new and modern craftsmanship like quiet-running, fuel-efficient standard 90-hp Mercury FourStroke outboard power and an optional recirculating livewell. Sport fishermen and pleasure cruisers alike will enjoy the 170 Montauk's modified-V hull, which ensures quick planing and a smooth, dry ride. A 9-inch draft makes shallow-water navigation a cinch, and the wide beam provides ample fishing space. Subtle touches like stainless steel grab rails, a heavy-duty rub rail, and molded-in boarding steps enhance the boat's functionality without compromising its all-business attitude. Step onboard a true legend with the 170 Montauk.
- Access door with stainless steel latch Acrylic windshield Drink holders (2) Electric horn Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection Mercury® binnacle control Stainless steel steering wheel Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Deck / Cockpit
- 19" interior freeboard 8" stainless steel cleats (3) Bow and stern lifting eyes Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder Heavy-duty rub rail Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps Stainless steel side rails Welded stainless steel bow rail
- 90 ELPT EFI FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing Tongue - LED lights - Tie downs - Torsion axle - Trailer jack - Winch with nylon strap
- 6.5 gallon fuel tanks (2) with hold-down straps Battery box with hold-down strap in console Bilge pump with float switch Classic style navigation lights No-feedback steering Stainless steel propeller
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Stock #18322A Our trade-in Includes: two full years of mechanical and major systems warranty from date of delivery, a full service inspection, full wash, wax & detail, full tank of fuel, complete USCG Safety & Docking Package, day of delivery owner orientation, and a free 60 day Sea\\Tow membership. Financing arranged, trades welcome! View our exclusive Russo Marine Pre-owned Warranty included with select pre-owned boats for sale. Please call or email for assistance with this boat. Russo Marine – North 291 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA 02155 (866)690-9365 Email Russo Marine – Boston Harbor 24-R Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122 (866)690-9368 Email Russo Marine – Rhode Island 362 Pond Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 (866)690-9370 Email Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!