- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fish or cruise…or a summer cottage at the shore. This 33 has the second stateroom so there is room for family and friends. There is air conditioning…and if you want to fish, there are outriggers, bait wells, tackle centers and more. The owners have other interests and have offered this 33 for sale. Please call for details.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master is forward on the 33 with a traditional V-berth. Storage is ample with a hanging locker, and storage drawers. Just aft on the starboard side is the second stateroom with over/under berths. Across on port is the head. Up three steps to the main salon, you will find a new futon fold out sleeper…and a full length galley on the starboard side. A sliding door opens to the 110 square foot cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Ships Electrical service Futon fold out double berth Overhead rod racks Jensen Stereo Jensen 6 disc changer Bose speakers Cruiseair A/C Cell phone charger Sliding windows with screens
- Sub Zero refrigerator Stainless steel galley sink 3 Burner electric stove w/oven
- Master Stateroom
- Traditional V-berth with upholstered filler piece Reading lamps Bowmar deck hatch with screen Airconditioner control Hanging locker Ample drawer space
- Guest Stateroom
- Hanging locker Over/under bunk berths Drawer storage Reading lamps
- Fiberglass Swim Platform Aluminum fold down swim ladder Dockside Pressure water connection Cockpit washdown Rupp Outriggers 5 rocket launchers Bimini top Full Enclosure Upholstered bridge seating Good Automatic windlass Danforth anchor Stereo Speakers Bridge/cockpit Gunwale mount rod holders Stainless steel fender rack Ship’s bell Outboard motor storage bracket Bottom soda blasted and barrier coated in 2012
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Radar Ritchie Compass Engine synchronizer Fuel Flow meter Standard VHF Apelco depth finder Apelco speedo Cetek Auto Pilot Stereo speakers on bridge
- 2X35 amp electrical dockside cables Kenyon converter Raritan automatic battery charger New batteries 2013 New bilge pump‘12 New greywater pump ‘12 New Macerator pump ‘12 Two complete sets of shore cables (4 cables total)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2X454/350 hp FWC Crusader V8 engines New risers Hydraulic trim tabs New ceramic stuffing boxes
- Brokers Comments
- The owner doesn’t have time to enjoy this fine Bertram and has offered it up for sale. The boat was not launched in 2013. The owner has been on top of the maintenance with new pumps, hoses, belts, etc. There is a new aluminum fuel tank. Call for an appointment to view….
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.