- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the cleanest most updated Sea Ray 440 Sedan Bridge of her age. Her interior was gutted and refit in 2009 to include blinds, appliances, headliner, AC controls, and more. Brand new bridge enclosure in 2013. She also features Dripless Shafts, Underwater Lights, New Hot Water Heater, Newer Batteries, and approx. 20hrs since top ends were overhauled!
If you are looking of a boat to cruise, fish, and enjoy without dropping 10’s of thousands into updates…this is her! Seller is moving up and priced her to sell!
- Main Salon
- Samsung Flatscreen TV Table And Chairs Couch With Reclining Ends Blinds & Track Lighting Carpet With Hardwood Below
- Stainless Fridge & Freezer Cook Top Microwave Coffee Maker
- Master Stateroom
- Island Style Berth Storage Below Berth Hanging Locker Updated TV
- Vacuflush Head Shower Vanity Storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Bunks Storage
- Windlass Anchor Bow Rail
- Rear Station Controls Sink & Refrigerator Fish Box Rod Holders Rocket Launchers Engine Room Access Transom Door Swim Platform (currently not on the boat) Sliding Salon Door
- Electronics and Bridge
- Simrad Autopilot Raymarine C120 VHF x 2 Stereo Compass (2)Two Helm Chairs Rod Holders (overhead) Guest Seating forward
- 8kw Kohler Genset Shorepower Battery Charger Underwater Lights
- CAT Power 3208’s (hrs. 2146 or 20hrs since Top End Overhaul)
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.