- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Mack Boring 10-15- 2013
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Rivolta 4.0 Coupe only draws 22 inches of water.
New Equipment and upgrades installed in 2014 See Full Specs for the extensive list
- Powered by twin 370 HP Yanmar diesel engines
- Twin Ultra Jet drives with Jet stick
- Bow Thruster
- This vessel is Ft Myers FL, ready for viewing,sea trial,and purchase.
- Major Upgrades in 2012-2014
- Majority of work performed by Diversified Yacht Services Ft Myers FL http://dysinc.com One remanufactured engine from Mack Boring 1 year warranty to 10-15-14 One engine complete service New heat exchangers Two new transmissions ZF220 2 year warranty to 6-6-16 Complete Jets service on both jets Steering and jet hydraulic lines have been replaced with new New anchor windlass Lorfans Low Profile 1000 New Ice Maker Raritan 4 Batteries replaced 4-13 New Microwave New Generator 9-24-12 5 hrs 6-14 Installed by Gulf Marine Ways and Supply New Canvas New paint on hardtop Complete Detail and waxed
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Rivolta Coupe J-4 provides the ambiance and comfort of a large yacht in a compact, maneuverable boat. The allure of the Rivolta Coupe also comes from the rich materials and meticulous finish of the interiors, including a superb helm station and upper salon, a spacious master cabin with head and shower, a fully-equipped gourmet galley, and a luxurious aft seating area with a convenient transom door to the swim platform and its built-in ladder. Rivolta Marine builds unique boats in the same way the Rivolta family has built automobiles, public transport and prestigious real estate around the world by looking ahead, leading the field for three generations.
- Rivolta Coupes feature a forward island queen master with a mid-cabin double. There is a spacious stand-up head and shower to port opposite the galley. Teak and holly soles throughout, beautifully varnished wood wall coverings, Corian countertops and High end fixtures create a feel of sofisticated elegance. Queen Berth on Centerline with Storage Below Electronic Hatch Lift for Bed for Storage Access Mid-cabin double Full (VaccuFlush) head and shower Marine Aire A/C AM/FM/CD Stereo Stereo Speakers Full Galley
- The spacious, well laid-out galley is located on the starboard side of the main cabin and features a deep double stainless sink with European fawcett, Corian counter top and back splash, two burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, under counter refrigerator and coffee maker. Double stainless steel sink European fixtures Dometic Refrigerator / Freezer (New 2007) Two burner electric cook top Origo Stainless Steel Micowave Force 10 (2) Burner Electric Cooktop Coffee maker Corian Counter tops and back splash Teak Interior and Trim, Bulkheads and Doors Teak and Holly Flooring
- PVC Foam Cored Topsides with Solid Bottom Vacuum Bagged Lay-up with Vinylester Osmosis Barrier Navy Blue Hull (Painted 3/07) Diamond Grid Non-Skid Decks
- The enclosed pilot house area features an L-shaped dinette/settee with custom varnished table to port and a wet bar with ice maker to starboard. There is also chart table with plexiglass covering and custom lighting. The cockpit area features custom facing seating, each lounge has its own teak table with built-in drink holders. A transom door leads out to an over-sized swim platform, hidden boarding ladder and transom shower. The decks feature sure-footed diamond non-skid and the walkways are wide allowing easy passage to the fore deck. Aluminum Radar Mast Aluminum Swim Platform with Ladder Lorfans Low Profile 1000 with Helm and Foredeck Controls Bennet Trim Tabs with Indicators Electric Horns Stainless Steel Anchor Roller with Bruce Anchor Dockside Water Inlet Transom Shower Aft Access Hatch for Jet Drives, Running and Steering Gear Transom Door Port and Starboard Cockpit Bench Seats (new Upholstery 2007) (2) Teak Cockpit Tables with Stainless Steel Stations Pop-Up Fender Cleats Cockpit, Helm Speakers Cockpit Storage Lockers with Teak Doors Cockpit Cover (7/09)
- Teak Instrument Console Yanmar Electronic Engine Control Panels with Multi Readouts Joystick with Thruster Control Center Opening Windshield with Electronic Ram Windshield Wipers, (P) & (S) with Washers Helm A/C Anchor Marine (Custom Factory Installation) (2) Overhead Hardtop Hatches Portside L-Shaped Lounge/Dinette Seating with Teak Hi-Lo Table (cushions new 2007) Helm Bar with Teak Doors, Corian Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink Ice Maker Stereo Speakers Aft Canvas Drop Curtain with Zippered Door Sliding Acrylic Cabin Door Custom Teak Slat Back Pedestal Helm Seat with Stainless Steel Pedestal,
- Bow Thruster (4) Batteries with Status Monitor Electric Engine Hatch Lift System Remote Control Guest Searchlight Mounted on Hardtop New Generator 9-24-12 5 hrs 6-14 Installed by Gulf Marine Ways and Supply 3.5 KW Generator with Sound Shield Marine Air A/C System 40 AMP Battery Charger Twin 30 AMP Shore power Service with Cord Sets AM/FM/CD Stereo System with Speakers
- Electronics and Navigation
- Ray C80 Plotter/GPS/Radar Overlay Raymarine Dome Radar Ray 53 VHF Radio with Antenna Furuno RD 30 Speed, Depth Ritchie Compass AM/FM/CD Stereo System with Speakers Throughout
- Engine Room
- Docking system includes joystick which controls both engines and bow thruster for easy docking. Twin Yanmar 370 HP diesel Twin Ultra Jet drives Bow thruster 4 New Batteries 4-13
- Semi-Custom boat by Rivolta Marine. Italian design and American engineering combined to create a vessel that is as exciting to drive as she is beautiful to look at. Rich, hand-crafted woodwork,Corian counter tops and and queen size berth makes for a cabin that you will want to use. Turn the keys and the twin 370 Yanmars rumble to life, giving a hint at the performance to come. Engaging the bow thruster and toggling the joystick control you'll find manuverability you never thought possible in a water borne craft. Bring her up on plane with the joystick or switch over to the custom hand-crafted wheel, it's your choice. Her top speed of 34 knots with manuverability unattainable in a conventional propeller driven boat combined with the ability to cruise in just 22 inches of water will show you the true meaning of the phrase "fun on the water" New installation and upgrades installed in 2012-2014 See Full Specs for the extensive list
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent Don Strong 239-272-9446 Click Here to E-Mail Don@DenisonYachtSales.com