- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Mahalo II is a perfect example of a canyon ready express. Powered with twin 550hp Detroit’s, give her a fast and comfortable cruise just shy of 30 knots. Outfitted with the latest from Raymarine, including a HD open array radar and multi-function display. Her owner has taken very good care of her since he has taken ownership, and is ready to let her go to her next home. Call today to schedule your showing of this beam battlewagon.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A solid, no-nonsense offshore fisherman, the Blackfin 38 Combi is a stretched version of the original 36 Combi introduced back in 1986. (She became the 38 Combi in 1988 when the cockpit was lengthened by two feet.) An expensive boat in her day, the Combi rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with a well-flared bow and a wide 14-foot, 5-inch beam. The bi-level cockpit layout is excellent. An L-shaped lounge seat is opposite the helm, and the livewell and tackle center divide the bridge deck from the huge aft cockpit. Below decks, the off-white interior of the Combi was updated several times over the years and all can be described as well-appointed as and more upscale than one might expect in a serious fishing boat. With most of the Combi’s length devoted to cockpit space, the cabin dimensions are modest for a 38-footer but still adequate for comfortable weekend cruising. Notable features include a doublewide helm seat, a spacious engine compartment, a transom door and gate, wide side decks, and generous interior storage. A great sea boat, 485hp 6-71s cruise at 27 knots (30 top), and 550hp 6V92s (or 600hp Volvos) cruise around 29–30 knots and reach 33 knots wide open.
- The cabin is spacious and well appointed. Convertible dinette to starboard following the day berth forward with storage below. Galley is to port and aft is the full head with separate stall shower. Convertible dinette w/ overhead fold down bunk Full galley Cedar hanging locker Stand-up head w/ stall shower Norcold fridge/freezer 2 burner stove Coffee maker Corian counters Stainless steel sink Ample storage
- The vessel is outfitted with all stainless steel hardware throughout, full enclosure for the bridge deck and ample accommodations to round out her enormous beam. Cockpit is equipped with coaming bolsters, l-shaped bridge seating, wide helm seat, and plenty of room to add. Her helm is to port, centerline cabin entry, with a well laid out cabin. Engine room access is available via the day hatch on the bridge deck. Ample storage throughout. Bow pulpit w/ windlass SS bow rail Fresh & saltwater wash downs Bridge enclosure
- Coaming bolsters In-deck fishbox Starboard side transom door Gunwale storage Tackle center Ample storage
- L-shaped seating w/ storage below Tackle center Enclosure Engine room access Stereo w/ speakers throughout Grab rails Cabin access
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine e120 multifunction display Hd open radar array Autohelm Simrad ap26 autopilot Horizon 1000 windlass Detroit gauge package Icom vhf w/ external speaker Trim tabs Compass
- Northern Lights 8kw generator 450 hours 12v receptacles throughout Battery charger Lighting throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit diesel 6v92 (2) 1100 hrs. 1000hr service complete Dual Racor fuel filter system Cruisair reverse cycle HVAC Hot water heater Oil x-changer system Dripless shafts
- Brokers Comments
- ~ Two boat owner, present reasonable offers ~
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.