MOTIVATED SELLER!! BRING OFFERS!!
We are pleased to offer this 1999 MAXUM 4600 for worldwide sale! She features: Preferred 450hp Low Hour CUMMINS Diesels, Two Staterooms, Open Salon & Galley, and Spacious Air Conditioned Bridge! She is Capt. Maintained, smell free and turn-key!
Recent Updates: New Salon AC and Switch Plates, Both Heads Completely Rebuilt, Overhead Rails on Bridge, All Interior and Exterior Lighting Replaced, New Stereo Speakers in Main Cabin-Cockpit-and-Bridge, New Stereo on Bridge, and New Eisenglass!
Contact Central Agent today and make an offer!!
- Main Salon
- U Shaped Salon Sofa / Bed (New Foam Padding, Not Used) Wine Cooler New Stereo System (Sony) Dinette Seating and Table Sliding Salon Door to Cockpit Open to Galley
- SS double Sink 3 Burner Cooktop Refrigerator Built In Blender Coffeemaker Microwave Icemaker (U-Line)
- Master Stateroom
- Island Style with Walk Around Hanging lockers and storage TV
- Owner's Head
- Stand Up Shower w/ Tub Head Vanity with Sink and below Storage Tower Holder Port Hole
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Bunks with walk between Beds convert to King Size Bed Over bed Storage Hanging Locker
- Guest Head
- Stand Up Shower Vanity with Storage Head
- Enclosed Bridge
- Enclosed Bridge Air Conditioned Wet Bar L-Shaped Seating Hardtop New Custom Designed Enclosure w/ Built In Ports
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno 48m Radar Garmin GPS Map 2210 Robertson Autohelm Speed log Compass Trim Tabs
- Windlass Lewmar Bruce Anchor 20’ Chain Forward Sun Pad
- Westerbeke 12.5kw Diesel with Sound Shield (no hour meter) Battery Charger Shore Power (Single 50 amp)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Racor R120P Fuel Filters Twin Disc Transmissions Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3M/450hp/750hrs Wet Exhaust Power Blowers for Ventilation Two Four Bladed Nibral Wheels (24x21.5)
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.