- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Sea Maxx 7.4L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Legend” is an extraordinary custom mahogany gentleman’s runabout in pristine condition. She was built by Leight-Notika to serve as a tender for the megayacht of the company’s owner. She is an absolute head-turner, displaying elegance and a timeless charm. She has been featured in several commercials and movies due to her allure.
She will comfortably seat 8 people, has a bimini that smartly hides away, and has a nice forward cuddy cabin. She is agile and fast with her twin PCM Sea Maxx 7.4L inboard engines with V-drives, and rides beautifully. She is built using 3 layers of diagonal mahogany planks laid over wooden frames and impregnated and laminated with West System epoxy.
In 2013, she received a thorough refit, with numerous upgrades. Some notable additions were a touchscreen flush-mounted Garmin EchoMap 70s, underwater lights, SS trim tabs, carbon fiber helm, Fauria gauges, and a Fusion stereo system to name just a few.
She is dry stored, and comes with a Loadmaster trailer. Please contact me with any questions, to schedule an appointment, or to make an offer. Owner is motivated and will consider all offers and trades of any kind!
- Deck & Hull
- African mahogany throughout Transom integrated platform (w/non-skid) Bimimi U-shaped cockpit bench seating Grammar pedestal seats (2) Mahogany cockpit sole Cuddy cabin with door Full boat cover Bottom painted Carbon fiber dash
- Compass Fauria gauges Garmin EchoMap 70s (GPS/CP) Simrad AP12 (Autopilot) Fusion MS-CD600 stereo system (w/Ipod plug) JL Audio speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- PCM Sea Maxx 7.4L (twin, 423hrs) Inboard w/V-drive (2) 3 blade bronze propeller (2) Simpson Lawrence windlass and anchor Shorepower (Marinco 30a) Battery charger Lenco SS trim tabs Electric engine hatch LED lighting Flush system Kidde fire extinquisher
- Excludes Owner's personal items Includes Loadmaster triple axle trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.