- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Carver 355 Motoryacht 1997, two ensuite staterooms plus convertible Galley dinette. Enclosed aft-deck with wing doors and stairway to swim step and tender. Radar, auto pilot, chart plotter, 8kw generator. Exceptionally low hours.
- Boarding from the swim step is easy via a stairway up to the aft deck with two chairs and a table. Forward to starboard and up two steps to the bridge deck is a center mounted helm complemented with a complete array of marine electronics including radar, chart plotter, auto pilot, sonar, and VHF radio. There is full bench seating across the front and aft of the bridge deck. From the aft deck and down three steps into the main salon you will find an L-shaped lounge to port and an occasional chair to starboard. There is a convertible dinette forward to starboard across from a complete galley including double door refrigerator, microwave, electric range and oven, built-in coffee maker, and plenty of drawers and storage. The forward stateroom is an offset double to starboard with a built-in seat and hanging locker with storage below the bed.
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Intercom phone system Raytheon R41XX radar w/open array Simrad Robertson AP11 auto pilot Datamarine DM500 depth/speed log Interphase twin scope Standard VHF radio Simrad Chart 601 XX GPS plotter ITT search light control 5" Ritchie compass
- Toshiba DVD player Kenwood CD Stereo system Kenwood cassette player Kenwood compact disc player TV
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Kohler 6.5 kw generator 30 amp Battery charger 2000 Watt Inverter w/6 golf cart batteries (2) 8D Batteries for engine starting
- Enclosed w/isinglass curtains and canvas top Forward facing bench seat Full engine controls Helm seat w/double companion seat Storage P & S Carpet on bridge deck Helm cover Helm seat covers
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- GENERAL INVENTORY
- S/S rails all around Wide side decks going forward Cushions for foredeck currently in storage lockers Glass wing doors P & S Enclosed aft deck - isinglass curtains with hardtop Maxwell anchor windlass w/remote control Danforth type anchor w/180' chain Nick Jackson electric davit off transom ('06) 9'6" Hard bottom inflatable dinghy w/9.9 hjp Tohatsu OB ('06) Swim platform w/molded steps leading down from aft deck Transom hot/cold shower U-Line icemaker on aft deck Deck chairs and table on aft deck Carpet on aft deck
- MISC. MACHINERY
- Docking lights Carbon monoxide detectors Sea strainers Remote anchor control on bridge Trim tabs Water tank monitor
- Carver 355 Motoryacht 1997, two ensuite staterooms plus convertible Galley dinette. Enclosed aft-deck with wing doors and stairway to swim step and tender. Radar, auto pilot, chart plotter, 8kw generator. Exceptionally low hours.