- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Fly n Fish" a custom all glass Carolina Express built by Carlton Layton designed by David Sintes featuring beautiful lines and excellent sea keeping abilities. Her twin Cummins QSM11's 715hp each will cruise effortlessly 30-34 knots burning 42 GPH. Layton hulls are constructed with fiberglass, using no wood in the hull!! The 35 years plus of boat building and design experience the builder Carlton Layton has, can clearly be seen in the construction and finish of his boats. A few of the features which can be found on "Fly n Fish" include; an air conditioned bridge deck with an excellent array of updated electronics; an air conditioned engine room, teak cockpit deck and cover boards, a large Carolina style transom fishbox; transom door; Pompanette Fighting Chair w/ rocket launcher and bait freezers or drink box. Moving below deck you will find a beautiful salon with 6'4" of headroom, a complete galley, a large head and shower and a forward queen berth makes her very comfortable for fishing or cruising. Call listing broker for complete details.
- Entering the cabin area the L-shaped galley is to starboard. Here the microwave, 2 burner cooktop and the refrigerator are to the starboard with the sink on the aft bulkhead. There are above and below counter storage cabinets and drawer. Forward of the galley you will find a Vacuflush head with vanity and stand-up shower followed by the Master Stateroom all the way forward. This 45' Layton comes with a custom built queen sized berth forward with rod and additional storage below. Across from the galley you will find the ships electric panel, the entertainment center and an L-shaped sofa with drawer storage below and storage lockers above. The interior features also include; Amtico flooring, Wisperwall headliner with recessed lighting and Teak cabinetry throughout. The neutral colors create a very warm and comfortable atmosphere. Salon Features: Large Built-In L-Shaped Sofa w/ Storage Below KVH TrackVision Satellite TV w/ 3 Receivers LG 26" HDTV Sony STR-DG800 Digital Audio/Video Control Center Sony DVP-NC85H 5-Disc DVD/CD Changer Bose Surround Sound JBL Speakers Throughout Galley Features: Princess Gourmet 2 Burner Cooktop GE Profile Convection/Microwave Oven Dometic Under Counter Refrigerator Solid Surface Countertop Above and Below Counter Storage Amtico Flooring Recessed Lighting
- NAVIGATION / ELECTRONICS
- Bridge Deck (2) Furuno 12" NAVnet vx2 C-Map NT MAX Furuno Radar/Depth Furuno NAVpilot Autopilot Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator GP-37 Furuno RD-30 Digital Depth Big Bay 17" Monitor w/PC BOOK2 Computer Ritchie Compass KVH SAT Direct TV Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio Uniden VHF Radio (2) Digital RPM Prop Shaft Tachometers Alpine Stereo Tower Furuno 7" NAVnet vx2 C-Map NT MAX Furuno NAVpilot Auto Pilot Furuno RD-30 Digital Depth Icom IC-M504 VHF Radio (2) VDO RPM Tachometers Jensen Stereo Ritchie Compass Glendinning Engine Controls Wi-Fi Antenna
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Twin Cummins QSM 11's 715 HP Each w/ 2133 Hours Cummins Smart Craft Engine Displays On Bridge Deck Glendinning Single Lever Engine Controls On Bridge Deck & Tower Engine Room Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (2) Spare Propellers Twin Disc w/ Trolling Valves Fresh Water Cooling System Hydraulic Wheel Steering Dripless Shaft Seals Trim Tabs (2) Bilge Blowers Racor Fuel Filters For Mains Cummins Fuel Monitoring System Fireboy Halon Fire control system Coolant Recovery System Single Lever Controls Reverso Oil Change System
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 9KW Generator w/2470 Hours 110V, 220V AC Electrical System Spreader Lights Underwater Lights Charles Industry 80 AMP Auto/Manual Battery Charger 12 Volt Engine Room Lighting 110 Volt Engine Room Lighting PanelTronics 12 Volt DC System PanelTronics 240 Volt AC System 12V DC Electrical System Battery Parallel Switch 50AMP Dockside Electrical Cable
- DECK & HULL
- Hull Color Ice Blue Anchor Mounted On Bow (6) Life Jackets Salt & Fresh Water Pressure Wash down System Teak Cockpit Deck Teak Cover Boards Lewmar Windlass w/ Foot Controls Full Enclosure Navigation Lights JBL Cockpit Speakers Cockpit freezer & Cockpit Refrigerated Drink Box Coast Guard Safety Package
- FISHING EQUIPMENT / COCKPIT
- Large Transom Fishbox (2) Stidd Helm & Companion Seats (8) Rod Holders In Teak Cover Boards Tackle Center /w Storage Teak Cockpit Fresh & Saltwater Washdown Rupp Outriggers & Center Rigger (2) Custom Teaser Reels (2) Bait Freezers / Drink Boxes Transom Door Pompanette Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launcher & Bait Tray Wired For Electric Dredges
- PERFORMANCE DATA
- RPM SPEED LEFT FUEL RIGHT FUEL LOAD LOAD 1900 28.7 KTS 19.6 19.1 62% 63% 2000 30.4 KTS 21.7 21.1 67% 65% 2100 32.5 KTS 24.1 24.1 71% 72% 2200 34.0 KTS 27.2 26.9 78% 78% 2300 35.9 KTS 29.9 30.0 83% 83% 2400 36.9 KTS 32.1 32.1 85% 85% 2500 38.2 KTS 34.8 34.2 91% 90% 2560 38.9 KTS 36.2 36.4 97% 94%
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "FLY N FISH", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For 20 plus years, as a Professional Yacht Broker and Brokerage Manager, I have dedicated my career in assisting people with their boating needs. I can help you with all aspects of your boating needs: Sales of Custom New Builds, Sportfish, Motor Yachts and Trawlers, New Production and Quality Pre-Owned, as well as Financing, Insurance, Service and Surveyors. Please contact me if you would like a market analysis of your current boat or to assist you in finding a quality new or pre-owned boat. I can be reached anytime on my cell 410.456.3659 or email RMooney@BluewaterYachtSales.com for immediate assistance.