This Beneteau 51 (Idylle 15.5) has everything you need for comfortable and safe cruising; low engine hours, genset, air conditioning, radar, chart plotter, GPS, Ice Maker, Liferaft, Recent Bottom Job (March 2013) and more!
See Full Specifications for all the details!
Owner will consider owner financing! Owner wants offers!
- As you step down three steps into the main salon the galley is to starboard. The galley is well equipped and designed for efficiency with a gimballed stove/oven, large fridge, double sinks and plenty of storage. To starboard is the day head/shower with a privacy door into the aft double cabin with opening ports and an overhead hatch for ventilation. The salon is laid out with a large settee to port and a teak table which drops to convert to another double berth. The large 85 H.P. Perkins is located under the center island which also doubles as a bar cabinet with storage. The cabinet is removable allowing access to the engine from all sides! To starboard are two very comfortable captain's chairs. Moving forward is the owner's stateroom with a very large custom berth with a private head/shower on the port side. To starboard is another head/shower which has been used for storage and houses the A/C Unit. The owner's stateroom has reading lights, cabin fan, large opening ports with ample storage below the berth.
- The Galley located aft to starboard and has great ventilation with two opening ports and a deck hatch. Lots of storage space for pots and pans. The fridge features an evaporator/freezer space and a large Adler Babour Holding Plate. 12vDC and 110v AC refrigerator and freezer 110vAC "Ice and Easy" ice maker Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven Fresh water foot pump Double brushed SS Sink with Grohe Mixier Faucet New in 2005, Water Heater (5 gals.)
- TV and DVD Player Garmin Radar/Plotter Display Raymarine ST7002 Autopilot Garmin GPS Pioneer Stereo Icom IC-M402 VHF Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed & Depth Radar Mount with Garmin Scanner
- Paneltronics 12v panel with 100amp main breaker Volt and Amp Meters Paneltronics ac sub-panel Xantrex 2500 watt inverter/charger Onan E-Series 5kw genset with remote panel in galley 50amp shore power Two Zone Air Conditioning Six AGM Batteries (one starting battery for Generator and one starting battery for the engine) 75 Watt Solar Panel
- Cockpit and Deck
- Dodger and bimini with full enclosure Lewmar 65 Winches Lewmar 40 Mainsheet Winch Teak Cockpit Cooler with Igloo Cooler Manual Bilge Pump next to helm Large Lazarette to starboard Cockpit Flood Lights Cockpit Shower Teak seats and teak grate Flush mounted Stereo Speakers 46" Destroyer wheel with wet compass Single lever engine control Perkins engine panel with gauges Nav Pod Instrument Housings Bow and Stern SS Rails with double lifelines Lofrans Tigress 1200w 12v windlass with up and down foot switches Danforth 75 Primary Anchor with 180' chain and 200' rode Spare 33lb. Bruce and Danforth Anchors 24' Forepeak Deck Hatch Stowable baby stay Five Large (20" x 14") opening Deck Hatches Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail Four Dorades Teak Grab Rails Docking cleats (13") at bow, midship and stern Aluminum Arch with Davits and Solar Panel Platform Outboard engine mount on sternrail Locker for two 20lb aluminum propane tank Helm Seat is removable providing walk through access to swim ladder Magma Gas Grill
- Sails and Rigging
- Shaefer 3100 Genoa Furler Genoa with UV Cover Doyle Mainsail with new stackpack and lazy jacks Staysail rig with quick disconnect. Great heavy weather sail! Double spreader mast 10 and 12mm Lowers 14 mm Uppers 10 mm twin backstays Spinlock rope clutches Three Lewmar 30 Halyard Winches Rigid Boom Vang adjustable from cockpit Mast Guards Foredeck lights Steaming Light Lewmar Mainsheet Traveler Windex
- 85 H.P. Perkins 4-236 engine Newer Transmission
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jane at 813-917-0911 or by email at email@example.com