- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just serviced and ready to go. Volvo 8.1 liter 375hp engines, with brand new 2013 Volvo Ocean X Drives. Dark Blue hull with White Decks and champagne interior. 5.0KW Kohler Emission free genset. Cockpit AC & Heat also fridge/icemaker combo. Second flatscreen TV in master cabin. Premium stereo system. Central vacuum system. New Bimini with full camper canvas plus cockpit cover and sunpad. Vapor detector. Overboard discharge with macerator in addition to standard Vac-u-Flush holding tank. Extraordinary access to all mechanical systems. Bilges clean and dry. All mechanical systems in excellent condition.
Update August 2014
HULL WAS WAXED ,BOTTOM PAINTED ALONG WITH PROPSPEED ON THE RUNNING GEAR .
- Main Salon
- 120v GFCI outlet Indirect accent lighting; individual chrome reading lights and overhead lights Translucent opening hatch Teak and holly hardwood flooring Full leather couch with recliner Removable dining table with designated storage compartment Central vacuum system Positive locking cabinet doors AC/DC panel Opening portlights with blinds Hardwood salon entry steps Kenwood AM'FM/CD/Sirius with cockpit remote Stereo performance package: 6-CD changer, amp and woofer Additional storage behind dinette backrests 2 floor storage lockers Overhead cabinet storage 17" widescreen flat TV w/ remote NESA DVD player
- 120v GFCI outlet Stainless steel Tappan microwave oven Chrome overhead lights, task lighting, and accent lighting Cherry and holly hardwood flooring Chrome faucet Dishware and flatware with designated storage Corian countertop 4.2 cubic foot refrigerator Deep polished stainless steel sink Lower cabinet storage with utensil drawer Overhead cabinet with plate holder Kenyon 2-burner electric stove with Corian cover Power exhaust vent Concealed waste receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Translucent opening hatch Illuminated and cedar lined hanging locker Double-wide sliding privacy door Carbon monoxide detector Bulkhead with pocket door Queen size berth with innerspring mattress w/ custom comforter, pillows, sheets Lighting: Indirect accent; overhead chrome; chrome reading 120v GFCI outlet Port and starboard portlights with curtains Storage drawer and under-berth storage 15" flatscreen color television with remote control DVD player
- Guest Stateroom
- Portlight with curtains 120v GFCI outlet Chrome reading lights Illuminated, cedar-lined hanging locker Private stand-up dressing area Carbon monoxide detector Privacy curtain U-shaped seating with sliding filler cushion; coverts to queen size berth Starboard settee Storage drawer Storage shelf
- Port and starboard foredeck access steps Dent resistant white vinyl rubrails with stainless steel insert Stainless steel portlights with screens Shore power locker Stainless steel telescoping stern ladder Trumpet style air horn Deck thru-bolted stainless steel hardware Stainless steel deck fill plates Stainless steel bow rail (316 grade) Foredeck anchor locker Foredeck anchor washdown with hose and nozzle Anchor roller with stainless steel chain guard and deck accessed rode locker Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Swim platform: Extended fiberglass w/ two stainless steel pull-up cleats (for unimpeded entry w/ cross-tied lines) Stainless steel hand rails Translucent deck hatches w/ screens Cockpit AC/Heat Navigation lights 2 foredeck fender lockers Radar arch w/ overhead lighting and integrated speakers Hot and cold transom shower Transom storage compartment w/ door Sunpad chaise lounge on foredeck Stainless steel transom rail
- Fire extinguisher locker Power operated engine hatch with secondary manual hatch Stainless steel drink holders Starboard transom safety door Sliding cabin door with handrail and sliding screen New U-Line Refrigerator with ice-maker 25 quart removable cooler New Removable carpet with rubber backing Courtesy lights and arch lights Fiberglass self-bailing liner 120v GFCI outlets Refreshment center with Corian countertop, sink and storage Aft fold-down bench Double helm with leaning post U-shaped bench seating with table Concealed waste
- Electronics and Helm
- Burlwood instrumentation and switch panels Glove box Battery parallel switch Emergency start system Non-glare dash Circuit breakers Twin shift/throttle controls Danforth compass Autohelm Depth, Speed 4210 Garmin GPS Plotter with HD Radar & Weather 12v accessory outlet Xintex Fume Detector Fireboy Automatic Fire suppression system Remote controlled spotlight Wood steering wheel with stereo controls Power steering. Five position tilt steering. Power trim/tilt switch Backlit and water resistant switches Raymarine 215 DSC VHF radio Spotlight with remote Tilt Wheel
- Underwater LED Lights white & blue Cockpit AC / Heat Two 30 Amp Electrical service with 50 ft Cords Marine AC / Heat 2 Group 27 Batteries 1 8d Battery
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo 8.1 OS Port new 20 hrs Starboard 464 hrs. Nutra Salt flush System Fresh Water Flush System New Ocean X Drives less than 30 hrs Volvo never did a recall, but if you google Volvo XDP drive problems, you’ll get a sense of the issues pretty quickly. The Ocean X drives are great and have fixed all the prior issues.
- Broker's Remarks
- R&R has been well taken care of by a knowledgeable owner, she had all the right mechanical upgrades to make this Regal a great value for her new owner.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.