- 57 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V-71 Natural
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
THE BOAT IS IN NICE SHAPE MECHANICALLY WITH NEW TANKS, RUNNING GENERATOR, A/C'S WORK, AND BOTH ENGINES RUN GREAT.
OVER $20,000 OF WORK DONE IN FEBRUARY 2014:
ALL ROTTEN WOOD REMOVED AND NEW FASTENERS INSTALED WHERE NEEDED.
BOTTOM AND HULL PAINTED
2 NEW BATTERIES
BOAT NEEDS SOME INTERIOR SOFT GOODS AND A CARPET AND IS READY TO CRUISE OR LIVE ON.
- Entering from the starboard gate and thru the wing doors port and star-board leads you to the enclosed aft deck and helm area. Moving for-ward and down four steps a large but empty salon with plywood floor-ing and engine access. Moving aft and down three steps a head to star-board, Pullman style twin berths to port. To starboard walk in closet's with shelves. The aft stateroom has a mahogany dresser, a queen size bookcase headboard and a private head. From the salon forward and down three steps a galley to starboard and countertops and cabinets to port. A head to port and crews quarters with bunks to starboard. Access to the anchor is forward.
- Helm and Electronics
- Fully enclosed wood console to house instruments. Spray windshield in fair condition. Unobstructed horizon sightlines enhance situational awareness Helm seat in good condition Electronics/ Navigation Equipment: Horizon Spectrum VHF Garmin 128 GPS Hunter speed and depth indicator Danforth compass mounted on the binnacle. Lens was clear and the chamber fluid was full and bubble free. Magnetic card turned freely when disturbed by a mag-net. Note: Some upgrades may be necessary to bring equip-ment within parameters of modern technology if vessel to be cruised abroad
- Hull construction is entirely wood, Plywood over Mahogany 1 1/2" double laminated frames. The deck is cored, and bonded and bolted to the hull. A transverse stiffener divides the main-saloon sole, and string-ers run longitudinally on each side of the keel in the boat’s midsection. Recent yard work required a few plank replacements and over 1000 of the original fasteners were replaced. The fore deck, Gunnels have been percussion tested at 6" - 8"intervals with a phenolic hammer and are found to be free from delamination. The trunk cabin showed some signs of water intrusion. The bulkheads, where acces-sible, are free from any visible water damage or tabbing failure. The stringers and engine bed are partially visible through cabin floor hatches and engine and appear to be in decent condition. The yachts exterior decks have non-skid surface and are in good condition. The deck and cabin top appears to be securely attached mechanically. The vessels hull interior is well constructed for it’s age, the bulkheads are bonded and tabbed to the hull. The interior hull appears to be ar-ranged so that all compartments are accessible and all hatches are unob-structed, readily accessible and adequate for their designed purpose.
- Main Engine: Twin inboard diesel Detroit 8V92 Natural (reported); 8cylinder, 375 rated horse-power Generator: Onan 4 cylinder ;120/240V, Located forward port engine, the generator is in a good location, no apparent health threat, /good Accessibility Throttle Controls: Hynautic ram Emergency Shut Down: Yes, fuel shut off, controls located at helm station. Engine Alarms: Yes, operational Drip Pan: Appears to be in good condition. Bonding: The bonding system is mostly well established where sighted, some wires were disconnected or broken. The bonding system uses individual green insulated wire and appears to be serviceable where sighted. Exhaust System: Wet, Hose to pipe connections are double clamped where sighted, The exhaust gases enter a waterlock muffler on the aft side of the engine. Fuel System: The fuel system of this vessel must attain the highest practical degree of freedom from fuel vapor leakage within the hull and all parts of the system. ABYC standards H-24 and H-33, along with NFPA 302 fire protection standards have been used in the evaluation of this ves-sels fuel system. The system was found leak free. Fuel Tanks: Total capacity of 550 Gals, located two (aluminum tanks), port and starboard under aft deck . Transmissions: Allison
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.