- 156 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Henrietta has been operating for several years in Wilmington. The owner is getting tired. The boat and/or the business is for sale. The business includes three boats, a barge, property on the waterfront and a Wine and beer tavern on the water. Call for more information on the business.
This boat can do three private functions at the same time. We routinely do this and it works well the two enclosed lower decks have their own entrances, restrooms, bars and dance floors. The third deck has its own bar and entrances however the heads are outside. That area good for 30-35 for sit down dining. The vessel will come complete ready to operate at any location. You can sail in to any port get your permits and go to work.
- The Henrietta 111 large pilothouse that has doors on port and starboard to Wing Bridge controls on both sides. Attached to the pilothouse is an office that can be accessed thru the pilot house or thru a side door on the starboard side. The office has an aft door leading to a small open are that is private. The forward part of the pilothouse has a Dur-therm roof unit that is both heat and air. The office area has a whirlpool a/c unit. The pilothouse has excellent visibility and reflection has not been a problem.
- Bridge Equipment
- Steering is electric over hydraulics and joy sticks control rudder movement. There are two control sticks in the pilot house located to be used left or right handed when seated. There is one Wagner rudder angle indicator mounted at the steering station. Engine controls are Schrader bellows air controls. There are two radars. Raymarine RL80C 72 mile 4ft open array with charts and Raytheon R40 48mile dome radar. Furno FVC-667 depth recorder Ritchie electronic magnetic compass Rivertronics swing meter Murphy high bilge smoke and heat alarm panel Davis weather wizard anometer Peavey PA system PZS 140 RA with full coverage of the vessel. It has switching capability to isolate areas when needed. Entire vessel is protected by motion detectors with a local alarm that could be hooked to a dialer
- Back Office
- 13 infrared cameras covering passenger areas and bars. The back office is used for photo processing and storage of vessel files. Photo equipment is included.
- Elevator / Handicap Access
- All three decks are accessible by a 6 passenger elevator. This along with handicap restrooms on all decks makes this vessel very desirable to serve handicap passengers.
- The Henrietta 3 has 3 dinning decks that are tastefully decorated with carpet and stackable banquet chairs in good condition. All the tables that are rectangle are 30 inch with collapsible legs. The round tables are 48 inch with collapsible legs. The main deck and o1 deck have waitress stations with hand wash sinks. Both decks have good storage for dinner ware and needed supplies and storage for pitchers ECT. Glass and coffee cups are stored in a cabinet on the main deck on rolling carts. Customers have good visibility from all seats. Both of the lower two decks have own restrooms, entrances, dance floors and bars for complete privacy during private events. The 3rd level is private in the respect that other guest does not enter their area but the rest rooms are outside. This has not been a problem because of the size of these restrooms. All decks have handicap restrooms and all decks are accessible by elevator. The boat can provide a sit down dinner for 400+ guests as she sits. We have done 475 sit down without using outside areas. WE do mostly buffets but set down service is doable. We use our outside decks as common area when doing multiple functions and it works well. WE have lots of open decks on this boat.
- Bloddget double stack full size convection ovens. Mark V GE convection Oven. Double Stack West Bend R1 steamers with storage base Star 502 F double burner electric hot plate with SS stand Berkeley meat slicer 4 ft under counter refrigerator SS Meat sink SS vegetable sink 3 compartment dish washing sink with spray attachment 6 foot SS work table with drawer 23 cubic ft. SS refrigerator 3 sets of wire shelves Various pots, pans, cooking utensils and what have you’s for preparing meals aboard. Two under counter dishwashers are rented.
- Bars – Three, One on Each Deck
- Main Deck Bar is set up for two bartenders with two sharp A-420 cash registers. 5 ft draft beer box used as a bottle cooler. There are ice bins and cold plates and a soda gun setup that belongs to a vender. Various utensils and blenders as needed. There are two large storage cabinets one used for liquor storage. Across the top of the bar is open cabinets’ storage for cups and supplies. 1 st Deck bar This is a large bar set up for two bartenders with all necessary equipment. Ice bins cold plate dual soda dispenser two cash registers. This bar also stores a bag and co2 system serving both bars. There is a 5 ft bottle cooler across the back of bar. There is a lockable liquor cabinet on the back bulkhead and several lockable cabinets at this bar. Supplies and cups are stored above the bar. 3 rd Deck snake Bar This bar doubles as snack bar for sightseeing and service bar for charters. There is a 4 compartment bar sink SS, hand wash sink SS, 2ft SS refrigerator, 5 ft bottle cooler, star hot dog cooker,4 ft SS work table, Vender supplied soda dispenser and a sharp cash register.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Main engine: Twin Cummings 855's/ twin disc 509's Twin 3406 Cat's with 290 KW generators/ both are presently getting head jobs as preventive maintenance. In the engine space we have 2-6BT Cummings as stand by gen.-set 80 KW each Heat and Air is a chiller system 90 tons AC. We have an electric Boiler for heat. Boat heats and cools very well. She has operated in St. Louis and in North Carolina with no problems of comfort either summer or winter. Bow thruster is of the tube type and is electric over hydraulic.
- CG Inspections
- Henrietta is current with all inspections and has no outstanding deficient. Here dry dock was finished this February, 2013 and is good for 5 years. We ultra-sounded any questionable areas and replaced all plate that was not within CG specs. We actually replaced more than was required. The hull is in excellent condition. All safety equipment is aboard and included in the sale. Doc. Number 693321/99 ton domestic-781 ITC Vessel Length is 156ft Beam 34 ft Hull depth 7 ft Air draft 47 ft Draft fwd 4 ft Aft 4.6 Cruise @ 1100rpm 5.5-6 mph 1800 8 mph Passengers 518/ can be 600 with new stability calculations Built 1985/ extended and rebuilt 1991 as gambling boat converted back to dinner boat 1999 Builder Serodino Inc. Guild Tenn. / extension Bender Ship Yard
- Owner Comments
- ~ We would be interested in trading for a vessel that is smaller. ~
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Mechanical Disclaimer * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.