- One-Owner Boat!
- Spinnaker, 150 Genoa, Main, working Jib
This one-owner 1986 Beneteau First 305 will make her next owner a fine cruiser or club-racer. Clean lines and great performance make this a great first boat that won't break the bank. Roomy salon, two-burner stove/oven, double aft cabin, v-berth, sleeps six. 18HP Volvo diesel.
Come Take a Look!
- Below decks the Beneteau 305 features a spacious interior, well illuminated and efficiently laid out. Quality joinery with a teak and holly cabin sole create a warm and inviting tone. Forward is a private cabin, next aft is the main salon with settees to port and starboard and centerline drop-leaf table. Next aft to port is a well laid-out galley with LP stove/oven and refrigeration. Opposite is a large forward facing nav station. Further after on port is a large private cabin and to starboard is a large head and vanity.
- 2 Burner Gimballed Optimus 6000 LPG Stove w/Oven Dual Stainless Steel Sink Saltwater Foot Pump Refrigerated Ice Box Generous Storage
- Deck Equipment
- Large open cockpit with tiller steering and tiller extension. Deck stepped aluminum double spreader mast with boom. Stainless steel wire rigging, adjustable intermediate stays, adjustable back stay. Control Lines Lead to Cockpit 2 Lewmar #8 Cabin-Top Wnches 2 Lewmar #40 2 Speed, Self-Tailing Cockpit Winches Double Anchor Roller 2 Danforth Anchors Bimini Swim Ladder Large Lazarette
- Sails and Rigging
- PROFURL Roller Furling System Mainsail 150 Genoa, Working Jib Spinnaker Pole Whisker Pole
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- No Sales Tax on Used Boats Sold In NC