- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ABSOLUTELY NO STORM DAMAGE !!!
This 35' Viking has been cared for by her owners. You will see the Viking quality has held up as she shows very well. She will have many more years of fishing and cruising for her new owners. The current owner is motivated and ready to move up.
- 19" Sylvania Flatscreen TV Sofa / Bed converts for guests
- Princess stove top Microwave oven Refrigerator 3 Gallon water heater S/S sink
- 8KW Westerbeke Genset (New) 1Cruisar 6,000 BTU Reverse cycle Battery charger Charles 30 Amp (New) Shore power cord Navigation lights Batteries (New) Electric Windlass Automatic, 6000 Halon Fire suppression system 50/30 Amp services Raritan electric head
- Furuno Radar w/daylight display Furuno GPS navigation Robertson AP11 Auto pilot VHF Ranco Pioneer Stereo
- Twin 454 Crusaders - 350 HP Repowered in 2005 only 500hrs on Stbd engine Dual engine controls aft deck Automatic bilge pumps Bilge blowers Aft deck controls
- Fishing Equipment
- Flybridge with controls & electronics at bridge Rupp Outriggers (2) In deck fish boxes Rod holders Rocket launchers Fighting chair stand Bait prep Tackle center Storage chests in cockpit
- Additional Features
- NO STORM DAMAGE!!! New hoses on both engines Salon sofa converts to bed Cedar closet storage Spacious forward cabin Head/Shower Numerous storage throughout Double fish boxes New Eisenglass enclosure Winter enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.