- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Gorgeous one-of-a kind Tiara in immaculate condition with much of its life spent in fresh water. Recent upgrades include new Awlgrip Navy hull, new bottom paint, complete davit/passerelle system rebuild, hydraulic systems rebuilds, and more. Solid Tiara construction with venerable Cat 3406Es with major maintenance overhaul and complete Awlgrip paint in 2006. High-end comfort options include Sub Zero refrigeration, ice maker, upper cockpit climate system, washer/dryer, dishwasher, etc. Two stateroom, two head layout with lounge area, and very spacious, like new galley accented with Corian countertops. Very lightly used, strictly maintained, and a rare find.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you step aboard Solitude, it is immediately evident that this yacht has been lightly used and impeccably cared for. She is in exceptional condition. The layout of the helm and cockpit area is all about visibility, comfort, and socialization. New isinglass drop down curtains and air conditioning ensure comfort in all weather conditions. There is a tremendous lower cockpit astern with large facing lounge areas and hydraulic table/sunpad for the ultimate in outdoor fun on the water. The huge swim platform with hidden davit system easily accepts your dingy.
- Main Salon
- The cabin interior is striking with its natural cherry wood interior, dramatic lighting, Ultraleather seating surfaces, and Corian countertops. The galley is aft and portside with large U-shaped dinette forward. Starboard side has L-shaped lounge and guest suite. Spacious and comfortable centerline master stateroom forward with private head access including separate shower. Entertainment center to starboard with settee and TV/VCR and Bose stereo system.
- The spacious galley is equipped with: Subzero refrigerator Subzero freezer Ice maker 3-burner Force 10 electric stove Coffee maker Garbage Disposal Panasonic Dimension 4 Microwave Ample storage Corian Countertops Washer & Dryer
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom has a pedestal queen berth with inner spring mattress and electric lifter for storage below; vanity with swing out pedestal chair; Cedar lined hanging locker (starboard); enclosed shelves on portside; indirect lighting; Compass rose inlay on head floor. Overhead lockers - each side of berth; built-in 13" TV and VCR; 16000 BTU air conditioning and heat; private head entrance; Vac-u-flush heads; stall shower with bench seat
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom has twin berths which can convert to a queen; TV/VCR; Corian counters; reading lights; cedar lined hanging locker. Adjoining private head and shower, sink and medicine cabinet.
- Transom hidden davit system Upper cockpit climate control comfort system All chain windlass system w/ remote at helm Fresh water wash down-anchor locker Cockpit stereo upgrade-AM/FM cassette w/6 disc changer Tiara custom composite hardtop w/arch New isinglass drop curtains with zippered entryway around hardtop.
- Electronics & Helm
- RA77 Simrad Radar w/4' antenna & 10" display 48NM range and 4KW transceiver Robertson Autopilot w/ RPU 160 Drive Unit & J300x junction unit Northstar 961xd integrated 12 channel GPS SimradRS8300 SOS 25W VHF radio SEA-8000 60W Horn Speaker INT 8000 Loudhailer INT 8000 Intercom Station Speaker KVH Quadro 2 Basic package for Depth & Speed Westinghouse Wavetalk marine SAT-COM unit w/ fax-10 telephone interface and 40' antenna cable
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engines: Caterpiller: 3406E/ 800hp All Major Services were COMPLETED By CAT in 2005 (Records available at survey) Cruising Speed: 26 Knots Max: 32Knots Hours: 1432 Transmissions: Twin Disc Generator: Onan: 20Kw 120/240volt Electronic Caterpillar gauges Bow Thruster Stern Thruster
- Brokers Comments
- An incredible opportunity to own this immaculate yacht. Below market pricing -- above market condition. Highlights: Recent AwlGrip paint Winter stored in state-of-the art indoor heated facility. Exceptional condition Aggressive price reduction by motivated owner. Turnkey and ready for summer!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.