- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The only word that describes this boats
condition is WOW!!!
The owners of Cara Mia have made boat maintenance into an art form. From the classic looks of the hull to the tasteful cockpit and interior this is an awesome boat.
Twin 240 HP Yanmar inboard engines with low hours. Great electronics package. New aft Eisenglass enclosure.
Cruise in comfort in the heated and air conditioned cockpit.
Enjoy the cozy salon with its classic
décor trimmed in American Cherry.
Click on full specs for all the details !!!
- Starting from forward there is a V-berth with filler cushions, which is the master. Aft to port is the full galley and aft of that, the head with shower. To starboard in the salon is a convertible berth. Up three steps into the cockpit the helm station is to starboard with full instrumentation. There are large pilot and co-pilot seats, port and starboard. Aft of those seats are face to face settees with storage under. These seats also provide lounge back rests. A new full Eisenglass aft curtain separates the helm area from the aft deck. The cockpit area enjoysit’s own heat/air conditioning system.
- Main Salon
- Large U-shaped settee to starboard wit beige leatherette upholstery. Beautiful high gloss cherry dining table (lowers to make berth). Simulated teak and holly sole throughout the vessel. Solid cherry trim with satin finish. Entertainment center and book shelves on starboard forward bulkhead. 17” Flat screen TV. (2) Opening port lights with screens. (1) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air screen/shade. (3) Overhead halogen lights. 120 VAC outlet. Stereo speakers. Electrical panels and accessory controls in located in the aft starboard bulkhead.
- Solid surface counter tops. Single stainless steel sink. Single lever European style faucet. Two burner glass top stove. Microwave oven. Storage cabinets above counters. Glass and spice racks. (2) Drawers. (3) Storage lockers under counter. Built in coffee maker. Dual voltage under counter refrigerator. (2) Overhead halogen lights. (1) Opening port light with screen. (1) Opening overhead hatch with Ocean air screen/shade. 120VAC Outlet. 120VAC Ice maker (located in cockpit).
- Master Stateroom
- Large V-berth with filler cushions (blue print fabric). Storage under v-berth. (2) Opening port lights with screens. (1) Large opening overhead hatch with Ocean air screen/shade. Stereo speakers with volume controls. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead halogen lights. (2) 120VAc outlets. Shelves port and starboard. (2) Hanging lockers. (1) Storage locker with shelves. (2) Drawers. (1) 12VDC Fan.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush electric toilet. Solid surface counter top. Single stainless steel sink. Single lever faucet. Built in hair dryer. 120 VAC outlet. Skylight. (1) Opening port light with screen. (1) Overhead light. Shower Sump drain. Storage under the sink. Hand shower. Holding tank monitor. (20) Gallon holding tank with deck and macerator discharge.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C-120 GPS/plotter. Raymarine RADAR. Garmin GPSmap 541s Plotter. Raymarine ST6001 autopilot control. Remote controlled spotlight (2014). Raymarine VHF radio with remote speaker. Bennett trim tab controls. Saturn Compass. ZF Micro Commander shift and throttle controls. Electric windlass controls. Cockpit stereo with CD/AM/FM/remote control. Salon stereo with CD/ DVD/AM/FM/remote control Tank monitor. Smoke and CO detectors. Electric horns. SeaFire automatic fire extinguisher system.
- (2) 8D batteries. Electrical panel with 12vdc master and 16 branch breakers. Additionally (2) 120VAC master breakers and 8 branch breakers. Additional switches located at helm. Xantrex invertor control. ProMariner battery condition meter. Xantrex Freedom 1500 invertor with 75 amp charger. (2) 50 Foot 30Amp 120vac shore power cables. Cable TV and phone connection
- Port and starboard buddy seats in striped blue print fabric. Lounge seats in blue striped fabric. Full hard top over cockpit area. Three section windshield (centers opens). (3) Windshield wipers. (3) Stainless steel grab rails. Venturi windshield at helm. Speakers built into the hardtop. Rod storage. (4) Overhead lights. (2) Opening overhead hatches. New five section Eisenglass aft enclosure with roll up center section. Cockpit shower. Transom door to swim platform. Engine access is entire cockpit sole with lift struts. Lazarette storage locker. Aft deck access to aft running gear. St Croix dinghy davit bases (davits not included).
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Anchor pulpit with single roller. Lewmar electric anchor windlass. Windlass up/down foot and helm controls. 25 lb. Delta anchor. Anchor chain and rode. Anchor rode locker. (2) Stainless steel bow cleats. (2) Stainless steel spring cleats. (2) Aft hawse holes with stainless steel cleats.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 HP diesel inboard engines Engine hours: 496. (2) Marine Air reverse cycle heat and air conditioning systems. Sea Fire automatic HalonSYStem. Racor fuel filters. Teleflex hydraulic steering. (3) Automatic electric bilge pumps. U-Line Ice maker in cockpit. Bilge blower. Dripless shaft logs.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463