- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI Hi-Output
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE DROP - SELLER SAYS SELL NOW!!!
Fully Loaded and Ready to Fish
Bold styling, upscale accommodations, and a versatile personality
characterize the Silverton 38 Convertible. A handsome sedan
cruiser with a cockpit large enough for serious fishing, she has a
wide 14'3" beam that is very big for a 38-footer and the salon space of a much larger boat.
There are two staterooms in the Silverton 38, and while the pedestal berth in the master stateroom is a bit high it conceals a washer/dryer unit under the bed. The guest stateroom, which extends under the salon sole, comes with a full size hanging locker and twin single berths, and the single head is split with the shower to port and the sink and toilet to starboard. A full-service galley, three steps down from the salon, includes generous storage as well as hardwood flooring. The cockpit has two fish boxes in the sole and a storage box in the transom. A molded staircase makes it easy to reach the flybridge, and a cockpit hatch provides access to the engine room. At less than 25,000 pounds, the 38 is a notably weight-efficient boat in spite of her wide beam. Standard 385hp inboards cruise the Silverton 38 at 18 knots and top out in the mid 20s.
- Navigation Electronics
- • Raymarine Multifunction (Chart, Radar, Fish finder, GPS) ? Helm: Model E-120 ? Cockpit: Model E-80 ? Chart Software: Navionics Platinum chip (2011) •Raymarine Automatic Identification System (AIS)(2011) •Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002 Smart Pilot • RayTech Navigation Planner (2011) Salon is Cat-5 wired with interface to Raymarine Multifunction. Toshiba Laptop Computer •Raymarine Radar (Radome) • Compass: Ritchie 4.5” •Icom VHF Radio (interfaced with AIS): Helm: Model IC M422 ? Salon: Commandmic IV • Spotlight: Golight with helm control (2013) Salon: Commandmic IV • Antennas (flybridge roof): VHF 8’ Shakespeare (2) GPS (Raymarine) Satellite Radio (Sirius) Satellite TV (KVH) TV (Glomex Omni-directional) Radar (Raymarine)
- •KVH Model C-3 Satellite TV (2010) 2 Receivers (salon/master stateroom) with remotes •Fusion iPod/iPhone docking Sirius Satellite Stereo (2011) Model: MS-ip600G with Cockpit remote Pioneer marine speakers (6) with amplifier •Bose Salon Entertainment System (interfaced with outside Fusion stereo) DVD/CD Receiver Two Speakers and subwoofer *Sony PlayStation III (2011) • Television(3) (2011) LCD flat screen 26” (salon) LCD flat screen with DVD (master stateroom) LCD flat screen with DVD (flybridge)
- Interior Accommodations
- • Two staterooms (sleeps 2 each) • Custom bed quilts, sheets (2013), and decorator pillows • Cedar lined closets • Ultraleather dinette & electronic convertible sofa/bed, sleeps 2 • Cherry wood Interior • Mini-blind window shades • Tinted Windows (2012) • Brass nautical lamp in salon (2011) • Art work (2011-14) • Padded carpeting (2011) • Separate large stall shower room with shower massage • Separate head/bathroom with Corian countertop
- Exterior Features
- • Flybridge fiberglass hardtop with EZ2CY bridge enclosure in white Stamoid • Fully carpeted (flybridge) (2010) • Flexteak system (cockpit/swimstep/stairs) (2010) • Front Windsheld Cover(s): white stamoid solid and a white sunscreen • Cockpit refrigerator/freezer Norcold (dual voltage) (2013) • Magma infrared propane grill with transom bracket (2011) • Swim platform with ladder and hot/cold shower • Cockpit bar sink with fresh water • Drink holders (flybridge/helm: 8, cockpit: 4) • Cockpit folding captain chairs (2)
- Safety Equipment
- • Ring Buoy (1) (cockpit) • SOS Floatation (1) (flybridge) • Personal Floatation Device: Type II: 10 (flybridge) • Fire Extinguishers: Type 1A10BC: 3 (salon/cockpit) • Halon automatic fire extinguisher system (engine room) • Emergency Flares (handheld/gun) good thru 2017 (flybridge/salon) • Sound Devices: Boat Horn (helm), 2 canister air horns (flybridge/salon), and boat bell • Smoke detectors (salon/staterooms) • Carbon monoxide detector (salon/staterooms) • Safe T Alert gas/fume detector (helm/salon) • Bilge pumps: 3: fwd/mid/aft with indicator lights on helm
- • Flooring: Amtco hardwood • Countertops: Corian • Stove: Princess Electric 2-burner • Microwave/convection oven • Refrigerator/freezer (dual voltage)
- • MFG: Vaccu-flush (Freshwater) • Macerator: Jabsco (2014) • Holding Tank Air filter: Saniguard (2014)
- Heating, Air Condition & Humidifier System
- • MFG: Marine Air System Reversed Cycle • Salon: Installed in (2012) • Forward: Installed in (2010) • Intake Pump: Little Giant (2012)
- Fishing Equipment
- • Outriggers (2) (2012) • Electronic cockpit downrigger connectors (2) (2010) • In floor fish storage boxes (2) • Transom lighted live bait tank • 18 rod holders (10 in salon, 4 fly bridge, 4 engine compartment) • 8 rocket launchers on bridge • 8 rod holders in cockpit • Cockpit coaming pads (2010) • Cockpit salt & fresh water wash-downs • Fishfinder with cockpit multi-function display (Raymaine)
- Dinghy/ Davit
- • MFG: Achilles HB-315DX (Hard Bottom) • Year: 2010 • Registered thru: 2015 • Capacity: 5 • LOA: 10 ft., 5 in. • Engine Yamaha 4-Stroke 20-HP, Electric Start • Fuel Tank: Yamaha 3 gallon • Steering: Console: St. Croix Deluxe Seating & Helm Package • Cover: Canvas • Davit: Brower Electronic, 600 lbs. capacity • Storage: Bow cradle with tie-downs • Accessories: Navigation Lights, personal floatation devices (4), lines, bilge pump, 10’ security cable with lock, oars, inflator, patch kit & dry locker.
- Dock Equipment
- • Boat hook • Docking lines 5/8”: 2 @ 25’, 1/2”: 4 @ 15’, 2 @ 25’ • Fenders: 4 Stainless steel fender locks (Taylor Made) 4 Fenders with lines (Taylor Made Supergard) 2 Stainless steel fender racks (Taylor Made) 2 Dock fender wheels 12” (Taylor Made) 4 Dock side fenders (Taylor Made) • Dual shore power 50 amp (2011) & 30 amp with power cords
- • Monthly Professionally Serviced, including: Bottom cleaning with zinc replacement Topside wash (twice a month) • Replaced all thru hull valves (2011) • Replaced exhaust mufflers (2012) • Repacked rudders & align steering (2013) • Bottom painted (2013) • Full boat polish, 3-stage (2013) • Complete zinc replacement (2013) • Oil service (2013) • Replaced port & starboard exhaust elbows/raisers and spark plugs (2013)
- • MFG: Kolher • Model: 7.3 KW • Hours: 226 • Year: 2006
- • Windlass MFG: Maxwell with controls in helm • Primary Anchor Lewmar Plow 16/35UX with 1/4” galvanized chain & 5/8” line • Secondary Anchor (2011) Fortress FX 23 with 5/16” galvanized chain & 5/8” line
- Batteries and Charging System
- • 6 Deep Cell Type 27 (2013) • Pro Tech Battery Charger (2013)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 38 Convertible is part of the evolution in design and manufacturing that Silverton has been experiencing for the past several years. The lines are pleasingly fluid and the overall look is modern and inviting. Space allocation is taken seriously and no other 38 can offer the extended amenities found here. Two comfortable staterooms with innerspring berths will provide plenty of privacy and storage. A Corian-covered galley will swallow up all cooking and serving pieces with room to spare. A full complement of top-of-the-line appliances are standard and a real hardwood floor keeps maintenance to a minimum. The salon with the electrically-actuated sofa and opposing dinette is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. Convertibles are designed to be very versatile and the 38 is among the best. The cockpit can be fished along with the best of them or handle a couple of lounge chairs. The standard wetbar can be outfitted with either an icemaker or a refrigerator, and there is a Fish Pak option that equips the 38 with a rocket launcher, rod holders, washdowns and a tackle center. Crowning all this is a large flybridge with plenty of seating and plenty of storage. The console can handle all electronic needs and the optional hardtop with integral electronics box can take even more. Silverton's bluewater heritage is evident in the hull design and the advanced engineering is obvious in the engine spaces.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht