- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS WELL EQUIPPED AND AGGRESSIVELY PRICED 2000 CRUISERS YACHTS 3575 ESPRIT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's with only 323 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Large Extended Swim Platform w/Integrated Fender Storage & Boarding Ladder, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Canvas Enclosure w/Screens, Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed, Raymarine RL70C Multi-Function Unit w/Color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Walk-Through Windshield, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Located off-site and shown by appointment only. Sale includes Mercury Hard-Bottom Dinghy w/3.5-hp Mercury 4-Stroke Motor & Hurley Davits, Owners Manuals, Batteries New in 2012, Radar/GPS/Chartplotter New in 2005, Ice-Maker New in 2006, New Hot Water Heater 2010. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Innovation is an abused term in the marine industry where minor improvements are often touted as major breakthroughs. In the case of the 3570 and 3575 Esprits (same boat, different interiors),Cruisers took a design approach that gave buyers a choice of two dramatically different floorplans in the same express-boat pack- age. The interior of the 3570 Esprit features a very unique amid- ships master stateroom with a queen-size berth and over 6 feet of headroom that can be closed off from the salon for privacy. A circular dinette/double berth is forward in this floorplan, and while the salon of the 3570 seems a bit compact for a 35-foot boat, the aft-stateroom configuration is innovative indeed. Interesting as this floorplan was, Cruisers introduced an alternate arrangement in 1996—the 3575 model—with a more traditional midcabin floor- plan similar to most other express cruisers. Topside, the cockpit seating of the 3570/3575 is equally distinctive with elevated bridge deck seating forward and L-shaped seating at the transom. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Hanging Locker Storage, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Designer Bed-Spread w/Matching Decor Pillows Settee to Starboard w/Dining/Cocktail Table, Storage Overhead Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Sofa (Converts to Berth w/Privacy Curtain) Head Forward to Port (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Flat-Screen Television Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW 2010) Refrigerator w//Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log Raymarine RL70C Multi-Function NAV System (Color) w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter (NEW 2005) Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2012) (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (Includes Smart Y Adapter) Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (Maxwell Freedom) Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table (Stows Underneath Engine Access Hatch) Transom Door Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder & Integrated Fender Storage; Note Hurley Dinghy Davits
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure & Screens) Horn Self-Aligning Shaft Seals (dripless w/crossover hose to second shaft) INCLUDED: MERCURY HARD BOTTOM DINGHY W/MERCURY 3.5-HP 4-STROKE MOTOR -- NOTE HURLEY DINGHY DAVITS CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3575 Esprit offers the same performance and styling as the original 3570 with an interior design that gives her a brand new personality. The distinctive cockpit design boasts a center windshield walk-through, easy foredeck access, and a functional helm seating arrangement with a double-wide pilot seat and double companion seat. This design is unique in that the arrangement leads to the aft portion of the cockpit, rather than into the companionway. A well-appointed wetbar and optional cockpit table provide cruising refreshments, and an innovative rear cockpit locker keeps fenders out of everyone's way. This comfortable cruiser features a private forward master stateroom with double berth, an aft seating area that converts to private amidship cabin with doubleberth, and a convertible dinette - double berth, allowing up to six adults to sleep comfortably. The fully-equipped galley includes a full-size refrigerator and freezer, an electric stove, a microwave oven, a sink and plenty of counter space. A food processor and a coffee maker are among the available options. The 3575 features as standard a top quality AM-FM stereo cassette player, but three alternate stereo models, two with CD players, and a TV with VCR, are also available.
- Equipment List
- Cruisers 3575 Esprit Specifications - Standard Equipment - Aft curtain - Arch, radar, aluminum (w- arch lights) - Curtains, front, side - Top, Bimini - Berth, double, forward - Dinette - sofa, convertible, crescent-shaped - Helm lounge, companion double - Helm seat, double - Rear cockpit seat - Comforters - Curtain, privacy, forward steeper - Fiberglass galley top w- Surell inlays - Hot water system, 10.5 gal. (39.8 l) w- engine heat exchanger - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - freezer - Skylight, ventilating w- screens - Stereo, cassette w- remote, 120 watt - Stove, electric - Window blinds - Head, manual pump - Pump, shower, sump - Shower, head compartments - Anchor roller - mooring bit - cleat - Battery, isolator - Battery condition monitor - Battery charging system - Boarding gate, transom - Bonding system - Bottom paint, antifouling - Blowers, bilge - Cabin foredeck access, center walk-through - Cabin walk-around - Carbon monoxide detector - Dockside water inlet - Dockside wiring, 115V, 30 amp - Dockside wiring, second outlet, 30 amp - Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators - Fender holders, transom - Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining - Fire extinguisher (3) - Ground fault interrupter outlet - Horn, dual trumpet air - Instrumentation - Lights, bilge (3) - Lights, cabin side boarding - Lights, cockpit courtesy - Mufflers - Navigation lights, international - Propellers - Pump, bilge, automatic (2) - Shaft logs, dripless - Shower, cockpit - Speedometer - Steering wheel, tilt, non-magnetic - Steering, hydraulic - Swim platform w- boarding ladder - Trim tabs - Wetbar, cockpit - Windshield, safety glass - Windshield wipers (2) - Compass - Hourmeters (2) - Synchronizer Cruisers 3575 Esprit Optional Equipment - Cover, cockpit - Lounge cushions, foredeck - Sunlounge, cockpit w- table - Air conditioner - heater - Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom - Carpet cover, cabin, acrylic snap-down - Cherry veneer interior package - Coffee maker (N-A in 220V) - Mattress(es), inner spring - Sheets, custom-fitted - Stereo, single CD player w- helm remote, 120 watts - Changer, 6 disc CD - Speakers, extra pair w- amplifier - Subwoofer w- amplifier and 2 extra speakers - Television and VCR w- remote and antenna, salon (N-A in 220V) - Television w- remote control, forward stateroom (N-A in 220V) - Towel and decorator pillow package - Head, electric pump - Head, VacuFlush - Macerator pump-out for holding tank - Y-valve and overboard discharge - Anchor with 150' 5-8" line and 6' 5-16" chain - Batteries - Carpeting, cockpit - Cooling system, engine, freshwater (std. on diesel and select gas engines) - Cradle, storage - Fire extinguisher, automatic, gas engines - Fire extinguisher, automatic, w- engines shutdown, diesel engines - Fuel system, crossover - Generator, 4.0 kW Kohler, gas w- FWC (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 6.5 kW Kohler, gas w- FWC and sound shield (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 5.0 kW Kohler, diesel (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 3.5 kW Kohler, gas (220V only) - Generator, 5.0 kW Kohler, gas w- FWC and sound shield (220V only) - Generator, 4.0 kW Kohler, diesel (220V only) - Ice maker, cockpit - Oil change system - Sea water, strainers (std. w- diesel engines) - Spotlight, remote control, 100,000 candlepower - Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 candlepower - Swim platform, extended, w- boarding ladder - Table, cockpit - Washdown system, cockpit - Windlass, remote control w- foredeck foot switch - Anchor with 150' 5-8" line and 6' 5-16" chain - Windlass, wiring only - Depth sounder - Radio, VHF Engine Options MerCruiser, V-Drive Inboard - T 7.4 L MPI, 310 hp (230 kW), IB - T 7.4 L MAG MPI Horizon, 380 hp (283 kW), IB, fresh water cooled - T 8.2 L MPI 400 hp (298 kW), IB Detroit Diesel Volvo, V-Drive Inboard - T TAMD63P diesel 370 hp (276 kW), IB Crusader V-Drive Inboard - T 7.4 MP, 320 hp (239 kW), IB - T 7.4 HO MP, 385 hp (287 kW), IB Platinum, fresh water cooled - T 8.2 MP, 405 hp (302 kW), IB, fresh water cooled Caterpillar V-Drive Inboard - T 3116TA diesel, 325 hp (242 kW), IB Available Colors - Mineral Sand - Monaco Blue - Majestic Burgundy - Magna Green
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.