- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"SEA LEGS" is a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout. The master stateroom features a queen pedestal bed, flat screen TV, 12,000 BTU-AC/heat, and an ensuite head.
The guest stateroom to starboard features twin berths, a flat screen TV, and a a washer/dryer combo unit. The guest head, aft, is accessible from the salon and guest stateroom.
The dinette seats 6 with leather cushions. The entertainment center features a KVH Satellite TV antenna and a DirecTV receiver, a 22" flat screen TV w/DVD/Bose stereo and a multi disc CD changer. The entire cabin is finished in cherry wood with a solid cherry & holly cabin sole.
- Panasonic 22" LCD TV Panasonic DVD player Bose Acoustimass Lifestyle 25 Home Theater System w/advanced 2 zone expansion The dinette table lowers and has a berth filler cushion that converts the area into a double bed to sleep an additional two people Lighted three dimensional artwork commissioned exclusively from artist
- Corian countertops Teak & Holly sole Stainless steel undermount sink 3-Burner ceramic electric cooktop Waste macerator with Y-valve Microwave/convection oven 120V Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer Icemaker Plenty of drawer storage Garbage disposal
- Master Stateroom
- Flat screen TV with remote control Forward bulkhead headboard 12,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat, compressor remotely located in engine room, controls in stateroom Hanging lockers, port and starboard, cedar lined Reading lights, independently switched Zone 2 of Bose salon stereo system with speakers and remote Queen size pedestal berth with spring mattress, and drawer storage below, with electric actuator Hullside shelves and overhead storage cabinets Overhead soffits w/indirect lighting Safe, anchored to cabinet
- Master Head, Ensuite
- Master stateroom entry Corian counter top & sink w/stowage Air conditioning vent Medicine cabinet w/lights & mirror Vacuflush toilet Exhaust fan Fiberglass shower w/glass door Lower vanity storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths, w/drawer stowage below Storage cabinet between berths Hanging locker Flat screen TV with remote Combo washer/dryer Upper cabinet stowage 12,000 BTU A/C w/reverse cycle heat Compressor located in the engine room & controls in stateroom
- Guest/Day Head
- Full frame door with entry from guest stateroom and main salon Corian vanity top & sink w/stowage Vacuflush toilet Fiberglass shower with door Exhaust fan Medicine cabinet above sink Lower vanity storage A/C vent
- Fresh water washdown at anchor Rod Storage Seat Covers Transom Door Swim platform w/Ladder Cockpit Stereo System Upper Cockpit Climate Control Helm raises for better visibility Helm A/C Windlass Tiara Hardtop with Full Enclosure Antenna Mast for Hardtop Fold down transom lounge Portside L-Lounge with table Wet Bar with sink, icemaker and refrigerator "STIDD" Fully adjustable power helm seat Companion seat moves fore and aft to face either way Remote Control Spotlight @ Bow
- Furuno NavNet 1933 Radar/Plotter w/10" Color LCD, 4 KW, 3.5; array, 48 mi Furuno BBFF1 Color Depth Sounder, 600W/1KW; 50/200 KHZ Furuno BBW GPS (2) Furuno FAX 30 Weather Fax/NavTex Receiver F/NavNet/PC Furuno RD30 Remote Depth/Data Display with its own transducer and GPS Icom502 VHF Radio w/DSC Icom HM127 Remote Mic installed in inside salon Simrad AP22 Autopilot Big Bay Technologies 15" Color Display XGA (1024 X 768) with Onboard Mouse Control (shares GPS w/RD30) Compaq Presario notebook PC equipped with Nobeltec Visual Navigation Suite version 8 and connected to Big Bay Technologies screen KVH Trac Vision 4 Satellite TV system Digital Antenna DA 4000 3 Watt cellular amplifier with antenna
- Lower Cockpit
- Cockpit engine access Five (5) Rod Holders Fold down stern seat Freezer Bait prep station Rupp outriggers, 32' double spreader Salt water Washdown Fresh water Washdown Rod storage locker Fishbox macerator Live baitwell, 32 gallons Aft transom fold down seat
- 6 Port holes with Blinds Dinette Filler Cushion Central Vacuum System Kohler 15.5kw Generator w/sound shield w/ 2,030 hours Aft cockpit canvas top (removable) w/2 stainless steel poles to shield lower cockpit from sun while at anchor Forward Deck Shore power Connection Oil Change System Engine Synchronizer Glendinning Electronic Controls Forward Deck Shore Power All Chain Anchor Windlass System with remote at helm RCL100 Remote Spotlight on Bow Rear aft curtain, 3 sided, to cover lower cockpit while not in use Windshield & side windows sun screen (white) to shield deck while in marinas Weaver davits in transom to allow the transportation of up to a 12' dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.