- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2004 Regal 3860 is immaculate in every respect. She comes loaded with all available upgrade options. A fresh water boat that has been carefully maintained by her conscientious and very knowledgeable owners.
She offers an up-scaled interior and features two private staterooms that is a very rare luxury in a boat of this size. The master head has a large circular stall shower and the aft stateroom has its own private head and shower. Her salon includes a high gloss cherry wood interior, leather fold out sofa with recliners, Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring in the full galley with Corian® countertops, built-in coffee maker, microwave, central vacuum system, removable cherry wood dining table and a surround sound entertainment center.
The huge cockpit has a semicircular settee for guest seating, wet bar and walk-thru windshield for bow access to the foredeck and with her recently installed new camper top canvas package it provides a very comfortable atmosphere to entertain a large group of family and friends.
Her upgraded MerCruiser 8.1S HO FWC 420hp engines with V-drives only have 257 hours of light lake cruising on them. Docking in tight quarters is a piece of cake with her factory installed bow thruster. The entire rear deck of the cockpit lifts hydraulically providing easy walk-in access to her extremely clean engine compartment from the swim platform.
This Regal 3860 Commodore is the overall best value in the market for this size class of boat. Look closely at all of the brochure pictures and details and there will be no way that you won’t come away impressed with her care and excellent condition. Quite frankly the pictures won’t tell the whole story but if you were to see her in person you would happily agree with the story described above.
Easy to see with a convenient airport in Charlotte that is only 30 minutes from Lake Norman.
Call today with any questions or to schedule a personal showing so you can see this terrific boat for yourself, you will be very glad you did.
- It’s unique and very creative two stateroom layout differs from other mid-range express cruisers in that a second head compartment is tucked smartly into the aft stateroom. This convenience is seldom found in a boat of this size. Both staterooms are private and come with sliding privacy doors rather than curtains. The Brazilian hardwood flooring in the galley accents the high-gloss Italian cherry cabinetry in the salon. In the cockpit, a semi circular settee offers plenty of seating for family and friends and includes a fully functional wet bar with refrigerator. There is a very easy walk-through windshield that provides bow access to the foredeck sun pads with adjustable back supports which makes sun bathing a snap. The double-wide sliding hardwood privacy door completely separates this large forward stateroom from the rest of the yacht and offers a private access to the extra large head compartment with separate enclosed circular shower. The queen centerline berth has an innerspring mattress with a folding feature that allows for easy access to a large storage area. Remote TV/DVD, two cedar closets, custom tailored comforter, sheets, throw pillow and ample drawer space. The mid-cabin stateroom has a stand-up dressing area, twin beds that convert to queen size, a vanity with sink and overhead storage, private access to the head and shower compartment and a double-wide sliding hardwood privacy door. This is the ideal quest or children’s quarters with enough spatial and sound separation to offer real privacy. The galley is located to port and features an abundance of storage and Corian® counter space. Included in this large and functional galley are an electric stove, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker and stainless steel sink. Also conveniently included is a 19” flat screen TV accompanied with surround sound that can be viewed easily from any location in the salon.
- Main Salon Features
- Large Leatherette Settee to Starboard with Two Rising Footrests (Converts to Double) Cherry Drop Leaf Table with foldout Extensions Full Entertainment Center Sharp Aquos 19” Flat Screen HDTV TV with Surround Sound Custom Plush Marine Grade Carpet Snap-In Vinyl Carpet Protector Liquor and Wine Storage Cabinet Central Vacuum System AC/DC Electrical Panel Access
- Galley Features
- 120 volt GFIC Protected Electrical Outlet Custom Brazilian Hardwood Flooring Pressurized Water System Chrome Overhead Lighting Concealed Krups Coffee Maker Concealed Origo Microwave Oven Corian® Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink Kenyan Euro Kera Electric Two Burner Stove with Corian® Hide-A-Way Sliding Cover Insert 120/12 Volt Nova Kool Refrigerator and Freezer Concealed Corian® Waste Receptacle Cover for Drop-Thru Overhead Skylight Hatch with Screen and Black Out Cover Portlight with Levolor® Blinds Plate Holder and Designated Glass Storage Utensil Tray Upper and Lower Cabinet Storage
- Forward Stateroom Features
- Drawer Storage Under Mattress Storage Chrome Overhead Lighting Mirrored Forward Bulkhead with Reading Lights Tailored Sheets, Comforter, Pillow Shams, and 3 Decorator Accent Pillows Diagonal Queen Berth with Inner Spring Mattress and Folding Feature Side Self Storage Two Hanging Lockers with Cedar Lining and Courtesy Lighting Double-Wide Cherry Wood Sliding Privacy Door Head and Shower Compartment with Private Access Overhead Opening Skylight Hatch with Screen and Blackout Cover Stand-Up Dressing Area Sharp Aqous 13” Flat Screen HDTV with Remote 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlet Carbon Monoxide Detector 12 Volt Indirect Lighting Port and Starboard Portlights with Stainless Covers
- Forward head and shower features
- SeaLand VacuFlush Toilet Chrome Overhead Lighting Vanity with Molded Sink Under Vanity Storage with Toilet Paper Holder Full Fiberglass Stand-Up Shower Compartment with Settee Half-Round Acrylic Sliding Shower Door Stainless Steel Towel Rack (2) Mirrored Overhead Cabinet Exhaust Fan Portlight with Levolor® Blinds Full Size Door Mirror Overhead Frosted Skylight Chrome Hand Held Showerhead with Shower Bar Air Conditioning Vent 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlet
- Mid-Cabin Stateroom features
- Twin Beds that Convert to Queen Size Berth Tailored Sheets, Comforters and Pillow Shams Chrome Reading Lights Stand-Up Dressing Area Hanging Locker with Cedar Lining and Courtesy Lighting Vanity with Molded Sink Overhead Vanity Cabinet with Mirrored Doors Port and Starboard Port Lights with Curtains Carbon Monoxide Detector Under Mattress Storage in Both Berths Private Access to Head and Shower
- Mid Cabin Head and Shower Compartment Features
- Double-Wide Cherry Wood Sliding Privacy Door Full Fiberglass Head Compartment with Stand-Up Shower Stainless Steel Towel Bar and Toilet Paper Holder Chrome Hand Held Showerhead with Slide Bar Chrome Faucet Exhaust Fan and Air Conditioning Vent SeaLand VacuFlush Head with Holding Tank
- Deck and Hull Features
- Fiberglass Encapsulated Stringer System Lewmar Anchor Windlass with Rope Capstan, Chain Gypsy and Helm Remote Control Foredeck Anchor Wash Down with Hose and Spray Nozzle Stainless Steel Handrails Stainless Steel Arriva Cleats (6-10”) Stainless Steel Fuel, Water and Waste Fills 3 Translucent, Round Deck Hatches with Privacy Shades PVC Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Center Windshield Walk-Thru to Foredeck Double Sunpad on Foredeck with Built-In Reclining Lounge Foredeck Port and Starboard Sunpad Drinkholders Aluminum Radar Arch with Overhead Directional Lighting Dockside Water Inlet Hot and Cold Transom Shower Port and Starboard Walk Around provides Foredeck Access Extended Fiberglass Swim Platform with Concealed Ladder and Two Pull Up Cleats Secondary Engine Access Hatch Integrated Deck Step from Swim Platform to Deck Walk-Around Starboard Transom Door with Gas Assisted Actuator Extra Large Transom Garage Storage Compartment 5” Bow-Mounted Guest Automatic Searchlight High Performance Vinylester Resin Barrier Coat (AME) Deck Accessed Rope Locker Bow Roller with Stainless Steel Chain Guard Plate Electric Windshield Vent System
- Windshield and Canvas Features
- New Camper Top System (New in 2013) Powered Windshield Vent Windshield Wiper for Helm Walk-Thru Windshield with Molded Steps Glass Steel Windshield Supports Polished Stainless Steel Windshield Frame with Tempered Safety Custom Cockpit Cover Custom Sunbrella protective covering for the extended swim platform (New in 2013) Sunbrella Windshield Connector, Side Curtains with Concealed Zippers (New in 2013) Side Deck Access with Aft Curtain and Zippered Roll-Up Door
- Cockpit Features
- Self-Bailing Fiberglass Liner Kenwood AM/FM/CD Player with Remote Sliding Cabin Entry Door with Sliding Screen and Stainless Steel Handrail Syntec Platinum Snap-In Cockpit Carpet (New 2013) Double Wide Adjustable Helm Seat with Flip-Up Bolsters Cockpit Table that Coverts to Sun Lounge Large Semi-Circle Companion Seating with Table and Filler Insert (Storage Underneath) Aft Lounge Seat with Under Cushion Access to Transom Storage Garage UV Stain Resistant Marine Grade Vinyl with Memory Backing Fire Extinguisher with Quick Release Access Courtesy Lighting User Defined Storage with Cargo Net Dividers Wet Bar and Refreshment Center with Cutting Board, Isotherm Refrigerator and Tip-Out Trash Bin Stainless Steel Drink Holders Port Side Storage Compartment with Insert for 25 Quart Cooler Hot and Cold Transom Shower
- Electronics and Helm
- Aluminum with Wood Accent Instrumentation and Switch Panels Faria Instrumentation – Tachometers, Hour Meters, Oil Pressure, Volt Meter, Fuel and Temperature Raymarine Pathfinder RL80C 10” Color Chart Plotter/GPS Raymarine Pathfinder RL80C – 72 Mile Open Array Radar Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Raymarine ST6001+ Auto Helm Series Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Dash Circuit Breakers Danforth Corsair II Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Kenwood KDC319 AM/FM/CD player at Helm Bow Thruster Controller Pad Tilt Helm Wheel Hydraulic Steering
- Kohler 7.3kW generator with sound shield with only 25 hours Dual 30 Amp, 125 Volt Shore Service with Glendinning Cablemaster System C-Charger 5000 60 Amp Battery Charger Group 27 Battery (2) 8D House Battery (1) Fuel Tank Selector Valve Battery Trays 12V/11V Electrical Systems 12V Accessory Outlet at Helm Pressure Water with 11 Gallon Water Heater External TV Antenna Cable Hook Up Fresh Water and Waste Monitor Panel Crossover Fuel System (2) Marine Air AC/Heat Reverse Cycle with Digital Control Pads (12,000BTU in Aft Cabin and 16,000BTU in Salon and Master Sateroom) Macerator Guest Remote Swivel Searchlight Cockpit Lighting
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 8.1S HO FWC 420hp V-Drives with only 257 hours Dripless Stuffing Boxes Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs Oil Change System Automatic Halon System Xintex M-1 Vapor Detectors (3) Carbon Monoxide Monitors Central Vacuum Cleaner Galvanic Isolators Loomed Wiring for Chafe Protection Sea Water Strainers (2) Manual Fire Extinguishers (2) Bilge Blowers Bilge High Water Alarm with Float Switch Custom Air Conditioning Sump Dual Aluminum Fuel Tanks (277 Gallons) Automatic Bilge Pumps (3-1,500GPM) 3 Heavy Duty Battery Switches Bronze Rudders, Struts and Propellers Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts Electrically Assisted Engine Hatch
- Brokers Comments
- A beautiful and continuously cared for Regal 3860. Sweat Equity has been maintained by her extremely knowledgeable owners and they have spared no expense in her care and upkeep. With her extensive list of features combined with all of her available factory upgrade options it’s easy to see why this Regal has separated itself from the rest of the market. Call today to set a schedule to see for yourself. It will not disappoint but most certainly will impress the most discriminating of buyers. Financing, Insurance and Transport options available through listing broker.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.