- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With her catamaran hull, Bohemia provides so much more than a typical 38 foot sailboat. The Leopard 38 features a great layout with three double berth staterooms and two and a half heads plus a massive deck space and a spacious galley/salon area, not to mention the comfort and safety of a diesel generator and air conditioning: Bohemia is the perfect family cruiser.
- What a great layout…with three queen berthed staterooms, two full heads each with a shower, full galley and large dinette, air condition, diesel generator and very accommodating on deck spaces, the Bohemia has so much more to offer than any other 38’ sail boat. In the starboard hull and forward is the first stateroom with an athwart ships double berth and plenty of storage, moving aft is vanity, further aft is the head with a shower. The salon and galley is on deck with a fully equipped galley, large U-shaped dinette, double doors to the aft deck, plenty of storage and nice visibility through the forward and side windows. The port hull has a private double berth forward and aft with a head and shower in between. The décor is teak and holly flooring thru out, fiberglass cabinetry with Maple trim, blue vinyl cushions.
- Cold plate refrigeration, large U-shaped dinette, two burner propane stove and oven, double basin stainless steel sink, and water heater.
- Deck & Hull
- Custom fiberglass hardtop with two solar panels on top, stainless steel davits for inflatable, Netting strung between hulls, Lofrans electric anchor windlass with chain and rope, plow anchor, stainless swim ladder, transom shower, stainless and safety line rails, L-shaped built in seating in cockpit with large table, starboard side helm station with bench seat and full controls, built in swim platform, and two deck hatches.
- Raymarine ST60, Garmin 3210 GPS, Garmin Plotter , Clarion AM/FM/CD player, Icom ICM 504 VHF, and Bose stereo speakers.
- Twin Yanmar 45HP diesel engines with 114 hours (new 2011), Kubota 9KW diesel generator (new 2009), central air conditioning, Morse engine controls, Yanmar engine gauges, and 12 gallon water heater, and Outback solar panels.
- Sails Equipment
- Three Lewmar self-tailing winches in cockpit and two on the mast, and roller furling.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Bohemia is loaded and ready for wherever your desires can take you with the added comfort of air condition and generator plus the safety of twin diesel engines.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.