- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ambrosia is easy for a couple to handle and a great boat for the “Loop”. With an enclosed pilothouse, this twin screw (plus forward & aft thrusters) motor yacht can go just about anywhere. Designed by C. Raymond Hunt and built in Finland of epoxy, carbon and Kevlar vacuum-bagged laminates, Ambrosia is ready to handle the Outer Banks while also very comfortable in the shoals of the Caribbean. The owner has incorporated the I.S.I.S. (Integrated Shipboard Information System) throughout the boat to monitor all systems and give you peace of mind.
The interior shows the depth of craftsmanship Baltic builds into some of the finest sailing yachts with rich raised cherry wood paneling creating a classic look, while her exterior shows a more modern looking fast motoryacht with a top end of 30 knots. Large windows and port holes keep the boat bright and airy while substantial doors and insulation keep her interior temperate. Traditional 3 stateroom layout with a full beam master aft, 2 heads and galley up.
The owners of Ambrosia have graciously donated the vessel to AMI Kids and she is available for lease/purchase to qualified parties. Please contact the broker for information on the AMI Kids lease program.
- Teak hi-lo table Teak overhead hand rails, salon White Tamber ceilings throughout Teak rod racks Custom teak outside air vents
- Large U-shaped leather settee Dining table, Hi-Lo Sony Bravia TV mounted aft of settee Glacier Bay refrigerator and freezer (top load), custom, with digital controls Stainless steel sink Kitchenaid convection/microwave combo oven Kitchenaid 2 Burner electric cook top Marble countertops Custom storage for glasses, flatware & dinnerware
- Forward Cabin 1
- V-berth Custom Temperpedic mattress Storage under starboard berth Hanging lockers both sides Port side aft of V-berth stateroom is a large head with shower stall and marble counters, heated towel racks
- Forward Cabin 2
- 2 bunks w/upper and lower beds Custom Temperpedic mattress Hanging locker
- Enclosed Flybridge
- 2 Norsap highback helm chairs L-shaped settee seating with arm rest Short bench type seating with arm rest Drink refrigerator portside Ice maker starboard aft 220V Brownie 3rd lung dive compressor Enclosed pilot house is fully air conditioned Interior teak satin finished Icemaker Alpine stereo
- Comfortable side decks and deck access from port and starboard helms doors Hull construction of Kevlar/E glass hybrid fibers and CK57 aircraft balsa sandwich laminated with epoxy resin vacuum bagged and post cured Hull color- flag blue w/red boot stripe with ivory topsides Decks and superstructure sandwich carbon fiber/divinycell foam core, epoxy resin, vacuum bagged and post cured Teak decks including upper bridge Anchor locker Lewmar electric windlass and custom plow anchor 200' of chain Polished stainless steel anchor chute Rondal airseal on pilothouse doors Covers for all windows on yacht deck level 2 opening hatches, forward Safety rails all stainless with opening at bow Transom door Large swim platform w/detachable ladder In-deck live bait well aft deck Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs w/automatic trim control both stations Hynautic hydraulic steering & emergency linear drive system Side power bow thruster both stations Teak toe rails Spreader lights
- Electric System
- Onan 13.5 kW generator w/sound box (2010), 199 hours 6 12V batteries comprises 1 24V radio bank & 1 24V house battery bank 4 12V starting batteries comprising 2 24V battery banks for main engines All batteries are gel 170 amp alternator each main engine 2 50 amp 220 volt shore power cables Mastervoilt charging system Prosine 24 volt inverter
- MTU 6R-183 600 hp turbo charged diesels, 1900 hours ZF320A transmissions Rolla 5 blade propellers (28x42) Hynautic hydraulic steering & emergency linear drive system Electronic MTU engine controls Dry exhaust both main engines & generator for quiet operation Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs w/automatic trim control both stations Vacuflush heads w/overboard discharge & holding tank Automatic fire fighting system in engine room 5 electric bilge pumps w/automatic sensors & high water alarms Johnson bilge pump installed on port engine Side power bow thruster both stations 220 volt water heater MarineAir a/c system, 6 air handlers/2 chillers w/reverse heat 24 volt water pressure pump
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Lower bridge: 2 VEI screens w/video switching Garmin 4212 GPS plotter Garmin 4212 Charlie GPS Anchutz Plot Star D autopilot, Anchutz tiller steering ISIS on screen monitoring system B&G depth sounder Controls for side power bow thruster Bennett Auto trim tabs VHF radio (Horizon Spectrum) ACR 100 spotlight Upper Bridge: 2 VEI screens w/video Garmin 4212 Furuno 100 mile radar w/color & ARPA Dual steering wheel & tiller built into the captain's chair B&G depth sounder & wind indicator Side power bow thruster VHF Horizon Spectrum 4 speed wipers/washers Wireless keyboard and mouse for computer system XM radio w/disc player SAT 406 GPIRB
- Ambrosia is a custom motor yacht built to the highest standards by Baltic Yachts of Finland as a gentleman’s sporting yacht. This is an all-weather boat that can go deep sea fishing in the Gulf Stream or scuba diving in the Bahamas. With 3 staterooms and 2 heads, she can comfortably accommodate two couples or a family, with or without crew. Vessel is available through AM I KIDS Boat Program.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: JR