- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RARE COLOR RADAR
EQUIPPED WITH BOAT NANNY SYSTEM
Large V-berth and dinette gunwale cabinets.
Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
Enormous electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room.
Spacious cabin with single-level floor.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This is the fourth in a series of 300 Sundancer models Sea Ray has produced since 1985, and an extended 30-inch swim platform made her the most stylish of the pack. Like her predecessors, the newest Sundancer rides on a deep-V hull with moderate beam and a solid fiberglass bottom. The standard layout has a dinette that converts into a berth, enclosed head and shower, a double berth forward and, of course, a mid-berth aft. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main cabin, which is highlighted by three overhead hatches and attractive burlwood cabinets. The cockpit comes with a wet bar and a removable table in addition to a fore-and-aft facing bench seats, and the entire cockpit sole rises on hydraulic rams to reveal the engine compartment. The sporty tiered helm is particularly well arranged. No lightweight, twin 260hp MerCruiser sterndrives cruise the 300 Sundancer at 20 knots (mid 30s top).
- Main Salon
- Salon/Dinette (Plan A): Filler Cushions? Lighting, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V? Mirrors, Accent? Seating, Opposing Dinette w/Storage Below -Converts to Bed? Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette w/ Corian® Surface& Dual Table Legs
- Cabin Features
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor? Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella®) Lighting, 12V? Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent? Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Speakers (6) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control (Clarion®) Wood Interior Package - Cherry Wood Formica® Cabinets
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Gel-Coat, Sink, Faucet & Corian® Sink Cover Handrail, Stainless Steel? Lighting, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Microwave, 120V? Outlet, 12V Accessory Power Vent, 12V? Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower? Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner w/ Corian® Cover Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, Double w/Storage Below Curtain, Privacy (Hideaway) Hanging Locker - Starboard Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Gunwale Cabinets
- Handrail, Stainless Steel? Head (VacuFlush®) ? Head, Enclosed - Full Fiberglass w/Shower & Curtain Mirror Power Vent, 12V? Storage, Medicine Cabinet? Storage, Upper Shelves w/Stainless Steel Rail Vanity w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Mid Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy? Seating, Conversation Pit - Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base & Dedicated Filler Cushion Storage Storage, Drawers Storage, Upper & Lower Mirrored Bulkhead?
- Anchor Chute w/Hawse Pipe? Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel? Bow Rail, Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions Cleats, 8" Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (8) Deck Fill Plates, Stainless Steel? Drain Plugs, Brass-Threaded - Garboard (2) Gel-Coat, Arctic White? Graphics, Striping? Handrails, Stainless Steel - Sport Spoiler (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel-Transom (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel - Windshield (2) Hatches, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Covers (1 - 20x20) (2 - 12x12) Light, Stern? Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel Port lights, Stainless Steel (4 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert Storage, Anchor w/Gas-Assisted Hatch Storage, Transom Wall - Fenders & Gear Swim Platform, Extended w/Concealed Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle? Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass - Deck? Vent System, Engine Room - Integral Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Electric Front Vent & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wipers Thru-Hull Fittings, Color-Coordinated Canvas (Sunbrella®): Aft Curtain,Aft Sunshade,?Bimini Top w/Boot & Vertical Storage, Canvas Storage Bag,?Front Curtains,?Side Curtains
- Cockpit Features
- Beverage Holders (6) ? Carpet Liner, Snap-In? Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) -Acrylic? Door, Transom? Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing? Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated Lighting, Indirect? Outlet, 12V Accessory? Outlet, 120V GFI Protected? Seating, Aft Bench (Removable) Seating, Aft-Facing w/Molded Fiberglass Storage Base? Seating, Helm Bench w/Dual Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters, Adjustable Captain’s Seat & Fiberglass Storage Base? Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting? Steps, Boarding - Molded-In? Storage, Side Panels? Table, Cockpit w/Dedicated Storage & Sun Pad Filler Cushions? Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer, Stainless Steel Beverage Holders (2) & Stainless Steel Handrail
- Electronics & Helm
- Control Station: Alarm, High-Water - Bilge? Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible) Compass? Emergency Start System - Engines? Horn? Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® Backlit5" Multifunction Gauges w/Waterproof Connections & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting (Includes: Fuel, Oil Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer w/LCD Hour meter, Trim, Voltmeter, Water Temperature)? Panel, Instrument - High-Gloss Burl Shift & Throttle Controls? Steering, Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel? Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Switch Pads, Illuminated Waterproof Electronic w/ISO Symbols & Dimmer Control Tilt & Trim, Power Electronics: Depth Finder (Lowrance® 3500) ? VHF Radio (Raymarine 215) w/8' Fiberglass Antenna & Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount
- Electrical Systems: Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/60 Cycle Battery Switches (2) ? Battery Trays w/Mounts? Breaker Panels, Waterproof – Electronic Interface Modules & Dash Dimmer (Helm & Engine Room) Isolator, Galvanic? Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution-AC? Panel Main Distribution - DC? Shore Power, 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cord & Adapter? Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Engine Room: Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic? Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) ? Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) ? Filters, Oil - Remote? Fire Suppression System – Automatic w/Manual Pull? Gel-Coated Engine Room? Insulation, Engine Room - 2" w/Vinyl Barrier under Main Hatch Lighting, 12V Fuel System: Fuel Lines, USCG - Type a-1? Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Electric Shutoff Valves & Electric Sending Units Water System: Freshwater Washdown Spigot? Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold? Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) w/Exchanger Water Inlet, Dockside? Water Manifold System? Water Tank (35-Gallon) Waste Systems: Head System (VacuFlush®) ? Holding Tank Level Indicator - MDP Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out (28-Gallon) ? Sump Box w/Pump - Automatic Underwater Gear: Propellers, Stainless Steel Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser T-5.0L MPI Bravo® II MCM Stern Drives (T-260 hp - 194 kW) *380 hours Mercoid System Engine Compartmenet Heater * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.