- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS) PRICED TO SELL AND INCLUDES MATCHING TRI-AXLE TRAILER THIS 1995 POWERQUEST 380 AVENGER WON'T LAST LONG -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum MPI 420-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives (Engine's Professionally Rebuilt w/only 60-hours; 860 total boat hours.) Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Enclosed Head w/Shower, Power Bolster Seats (Helm & Companion), Silent Choice Exhaust, Bravo Drives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar, K-Plane Trim Tabs, Power Engine Hatch, Cockpit Mooring Cover, GPS, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Note Complete Engine Rebuilds; 60-hours on Rebuilds!
- Cabin w/Forward V-Berth & Privacy-Curtain, U-Shaped Lounge Enclosed Head w/Shower
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Power Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion) Power Engine Hatch Lift Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs (1) Windshield Wiper Silent Choice Exhaust Bravo I Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Manning Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.