- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO $59,500 WITH OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
BAMBOLEO is a Mark I version of these well respected Ted Hood keel/centerboard designs. Heavily built by Henri Wauquies of France, the Hood 38 is well know as a capable blue water cruiser yet shoal draft for the Bahamas, etc.
- Varnished teak interior with removable teak and holly cabin sole. Roomy two cabin layout with excellent storage for extended cruising. large v-berth forward with filler, shelves port and starboard, hanging locker to port and privacy door and private access to the forward head compartment starboard side. Main salon has a large U-shaped convertible dinette to starboard with a large drop leaf table. Custom removable "bench" seat aft to accommodate an additional person at the table. Bookshelves and storage cabinet outboard. To port there is a full length settee with bookshelf and storage cabinet outboard. The L-shaped galley is aft to starboard with tiled countertop, top loading ref/fzr, double ss sinks with pressure H&C, manual fresh and sea water foot pumps, three burner propane stove & oven. Opposite the galley to port is a forward facing nav station with seat. Entrance to the aft cabin is to port with privacy door, hanging lockers to port, unique closet aft with marine toilet, large "quarter style" berth outboard to starboard. Marineair reverse cycle air conditioning ducted to the fwd cabin, salon and aft cabin. Six 12V fans
- Double ss sinks w/pressure H&C water Manual foot pump fresh and sea water spigot Adler Barbour 12V Ref/Fzr-top loading Eno three burner propane stove w/oven
- Nav Station: Horizon Intrepid VHF/FM Sailing instrument readout Standard Horizon AM/FM Stereo Cockpit: Garmin 492 GPS Autohelm Auto Pilot Stowe Nav Sounder Raymarine AWI/WS Stowe Navigator 2 Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- Perkins 4-108 50hp diesel with 3409 original hours. In 9/96 at 2184 hours, the head was removed, valves resurfaced, injectors rebuilt. Scheduled oil changes since new. New 3-blade propeller-New 7/13 Marineair Rev Cyc Air Conditioning
- Single 110V/30Amp shore power Batteries Two wet cell house batteries-New One gel engine start Promariner 50 amp battery charger
- Through the deck companionway access, teak decks, large comfortable cockpit. CUSTOM RUB RAIL Ground Tackle: Lofrans two speed manual windlass Double anchor roller 35# CQR Plow with 14' chain and 70' rode FOB anchor w/130' chain and 100' rode (stored ashore) Two foredeck storage/anchor lockers Ventilation: Two large deck hatches with privacy covers and screens One small deck hatch-head compartment One large hatch from the cockpit to aft cabin Two mushroom vents fwd Four dorade boxes w/chrome cowl vents Windscoop Bimini top Companionway dodger Stern mounted ss swim ladder
- Sails and Rigging
- Harken Roller Furling Sails: All original and in good condition-serviced by local sailmaker Heavy main w/three reefs 100% RF jib Storm Jib Spinnaker converted to asymmetrical cruising spinnaker Lewmar Winches: 2- #48 three speed- primaries 1- #16 two speed-main sheet 2- #40 two speed- halyard 1- #24 two speed- halyard 1- #16 two speed-reefing Misc: Mainsheet traveler w/cockpit controls Spinnaker pole (stored ashore) Boom Vang-rope Manual backstay adjuster Inboard genoa track
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.