- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful blue hull, crisp white deck, shinny stainless, nice brite work and Newteak Hand rails.. Just stunning!
This Tartan 37 is a Throughbred offshore cruising design by Sparkman & Stevens, over 450 of these popular cruising yachts have been built." Night Music" is beyond any doubt one of the best looking Tartan 37's ever to reach the used market. Dark blue Awlgrip paint , spotless interior, outstanding equipment, good electronics, Newer canvas, New hatches, and many other upgrades. She has been professionally maintained. One look and you will be sold.
- Ballast: 7500 Disp: 15,500 Min Draft 4'2' Max draft 7'9" Beam 11'9" LWL: 29'5" Hull # 157 2 water tanks total 90 gallon Fuel tank 52 gallon Holding tank 16 gallon
- Westerbeke diesel 43hp 2700 hour since rebuild Two blade bronze prop
- Designed to offer you comfort and performance. Above decks you'll enjoy a comfortable cockpit with high coamings and new cushions, wheel steering, easily traveled side decks, raised coachroof, clean bow with anchor well and anchor roller. Below decks she offers Tartans traditional styling and comfort: private v-berth with true double berth, Followed by a Head with shower. A large salon with drop down, double leaf salon table, convertable port settee and large starboard settee, starboard pilot berth, full cruising galley with a double SS sink a 7 cubic ft icebox with a 12v Adler Barber refrigeration and a 3 burner gas stove, The navigation station and a large double quarter berth is on the port side aft. 8 New Opening Ports 3 New Opening Hatches Interior Cushions Varnished teak interior Teak cabin sole
- Starboard side galley with good counter space and lots of storage. Top opening Refrigeration Adler Barber 12v 3 Burner Range with oven Hot and Cold Pressure Water Double Stainless steel sink Great storage
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Garmin GPS 740S chartplotter Signet Depth-sounder Sgnet Speed Signet wind Wesrmaine VHF Hummingbird fish finder Garmn Sonar Garmin HD Radar Ritche compass
- 12 V DC Panel 115 V AC Panel Blue Seas New 2013 2 group 31 AGM Batteries New 2013 1 Group 27 AGM start battery new 2013 Battery Charger Spot Light 30amp Shore Power Cord
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten Main w/Lazy Jacks Genoa 155% New 2012 Genoa 110% Gennacker-Assymetric spinnaker Cruising spinnaker Harken roller furler Storm jib
- 35 CQR Anchor w/rode and chain Danforth Anchor chain and rode Teak cockpit table Teak cockpit seats with cushions Bimini/Dodger Midship traveler Double life lines Dorade vents Sinnaker pole New SS swim ladder Electric windlass Anchor wash down Docklines Fenders Lifejackts
- Outboard Engine Davit US Coast Guard Safety Package Swim Ladder Winter cover Manuals Bottom stripped and 11 coats Barrier epoxy Bottom Pained 2013 Trinadad Pro Hull painted with Awlgrip Aristo Blue Deck painted Awlgrip Insignia white All deck hardware rebidded Mast rewired LED anchor lite & nav lites
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.