- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Reduced March 2015!
OWNER FINANCING NOW AVAILABLE. Call Sales Agent for more info.
Classic 1964 luxury motoryacht built by Broward Marine Inc. She is registered as a 76 ft yacht but comes in at 81 feet. This is a true show boat and available to the right person who will appreciate her fine details. Second place winner in boat show contests for best wooden motor yacht in her class. Her interior has been completely refurbished to original mahogany and teak wood. All closets are cedar lined. She has had only 2 owners! Call today to schedule a showing.
- OWNER FINANCING NOW AVAILABLE . Call Sales Agent for more info.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Std. Horizon VHF in pilothouse Furuno radar Bendix model 14 autopilot SEA 322 SSB marine radio Kenyon anemometer SEA 156 VHF/FM marine radio Northstar 800 navigator Datamarine depth meter Clock and barometer Six Meridian multi-station telephones Air purifier (office) Separate speaker and controls in every room Sony 25" TV (master stateroom) Sony VHS player Yamaha DVD Yamaha AM/FM tuner and amp Technics dual cassette deck Technics synthesizer Technics tuner/amplifier Sylvania 13" TV (utility room) Symphonic VCR (utility room) 13" TV/VCR (crew quarters) 13" TV/VCR (port aft quarters) Ray Jeff 314 hailer/horn G
- Enclosed with sliding glass and clear weather curtains Plexiglass wing doors, port and strbd Chest freezer/cooler, strbd Contoured lounge seating aft, port and strbd, storage under Wicker table and chairs (4), Transom ladder and swim platform Fold-up boarding ladder.
- Leather sofa to port Lounge chair forward Custom deck chest/table Rocker and occasional chair Wet bar is housed aft; Custom built mahogany buffet, starboard. Stairs to the aft quarters are in the starboard aft corner. Wooden blinds throughout entire salon.
- U- shaped galley Countertop and backsplash with with tile Maytag range/oven Kenmore microwave/vent over Kenmore Icemaker Dishwasher to port Storage cabinets above Stainless sinks (2) Garbage disposal and storage Sub-zero refrigerators (3) Sub-zero freezer storage locker Kenmore freezer Oster bread machine Oster Toaster
- Command executive desk and chair Island table aft with storage and sculptured chairs (2) Head with toilet and vanity/lavatory, to port Original mahogany and teak wood with bird's-eye maple for inside shelving
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam Master Stateroom King size berth Wine cabinet Cedar-lined closets (2) Sealy Posturpedic mattress Restored mahogany wood En-suite head with tub and shower enclosure
- Guest Staterooms
- Guest Staterooms (2) Lower deck aft Twin berths En-suite heads with enclosed shower
- Crew Accomodations
- Captain's cabin with enclosed head Separate accommodations for (2) additional crew members
- Heavy duty 27" wide Maytag stack washer/dryer.
- Reverse mounted camera White brow with nylon see-through over windshields Full chart storage Fully operational manual gauges
- Deck Equipment
- Teak deck surface Teak caps and handrails Ideal 32V DC electric windlass 12V DC and halogen deck lighting
- Upper helm controls Life raft location (2) racks for waverunners (2) 1000 lb davit (1) 1800 lb davit
- GMC Detroit Diesel V-12 71 N diesel engines 340 HP each Cooling is by closed system with water inlet equipped with sea valves and strainers. 8V DC batteries (4) Cutoff/selector switches Twin disk Marine Gear clutches/transmissions Five-blade propellers, SS shafts Engine oil change system Lugger 4-cylinder Northern Lights diesel generator, 35KW 15KW Kohler freshwater cooled generator Dry stack exhaust Bilge system consists of four sets of Rule electric pumps: forward 1 and 2; engine 1 and 2; aft 1 and 2; and lazarette 1 and 2. Bilge alarms in each compartment Reverse osmosis watermaker Kidde auto. fire supression system
- Electrical System
- 110/220V AC on-board generators (2) 110/220V AC shore power 32V DC engine starting system 12V ship’s DC electrical system On-board chargers (3) Constavolt 32V Guest 12V 30 amp and 12 amp.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Trey Wise at 850-258-2352 Cell / 850-229-5900 Office or email: email@example.com TICA is located at Joe's Bayou, 800 Beach Drive, Destin, Florida