Powered by reliable twin mechanical Volvo diesels, you can cruise in luxury and confidence for many years to come. The Mainship trawler edition offers the perfect layout for a couple looking for a comfortable live-aboard vessel with the range necessary to complete the loop efficiently.
This is a twin helm fly bridge trawler designed specifically for coastal and inland voyages. She has a wide beam, strong keel, and sharp entry that cuts through short chop with ease.
If you are in the market for a live aboard vessel or looking for an efficient and reliable cruiser, please take the time to learn about this vessel.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel has two 50 amp shore cord connect stations located on both fore and aft decks. The bow has a large elevated locker containing a Lewmar windlass with anchor locker and fender (toy) storage. The entire deck is a full walk around with no step to ensure easy and unobstructed access for the crew at all times. Very convenient for a couple when docking in port. The aft deck has a pulley system davit for dinghy storage and access to the bridge via a molded fiberglass spiral stairway. There is plenty of room located on the aft deck for 4 lounge chairs to be set up with a dinette. Sliding glass doors with a safety stop provide access to the main cabin. The cabin is an open configuration with all features wrapping around the interior walls providing plenty of space to move around freely. The current owners have taken off their personal items including a couch, dining table, lamps, and chairs. This will give the new owners the option to customize the boat to their liking. You will find a fully galley on the port side of the vessel, the helm located on the starboard side. Directly behind the helm is a work station with desk. Under the carpet in the middle of the salon is convenient access to the engines via three separate hatches. A very thick layer of sound insulation keeps the salon quite when under way. The hatches make regular mechanical maintenance much less cumbersome on the owners due to the easy access of the systems. If you look forward down the companionway, you will see the master stateroom with queen size bed and open on three sides. There is plenty of storage space throughout the boat. Two way door access to the dry head and shower room. Across the hallway is an access door to the second stateroom. Room for two to sleep comfortably and can also be used as storage.
- Main Salon
- TV Open salon ready for next owners personal touches Sliding glass door for easy access to the aft deck Large panel windows allow plenty of light to fill the room. Curtains hang under upper windows for night time relaxation or keeping the sun out when necessary Salon AC
- Microwave Electric oven Full sink with storage Stove top burner Refrigerator Freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size bed Hanging locker Numerous storage compartments Ceiling lighting Reading lights Port holes AC
- Upper Deck Fresh water hose and shower Davits for dinghy Twin gunnel lockers Lazarette access to generator, battery switches, and thru hulls Fender holders located on the bow Lower Deck Fiberglass molded stairway leading to bridge via the aft cockpit BBQ grille Rod holders Side lighting Ritchie compass One captain’s chair Two lounge chairs Lounge bench seating both port and starboard
- Guest Stateroom
- Side table Full size bed Storage Ceiling lighting Reading lights Ac
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno 4kw dome radar Trac phone 25 sat dome Forward spot light Twin Furuno GPS 10” Single Garmin GPS 10” VHF Autopilot Jensen audio system Fireboy Halon system Lewmar windlass
- Engine Details, Electrical, & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo 200 hp Kohler generator 7.5kw diesel (1000 hrs.) Oil change system 60 Amp battery charger Kohler generator (1000 hrs.) Three house battery switches 50 Amp power cord w/ access both on the bow and stern Three new Everstart batteries
- Brokers Comments
- A fine vessel for couples looking to live-aboard or do the great loop. Give yourself the confidence of having two mechanical motors to power you to your next destination. This boat has just received a full detailing and is now ready to show. Motors have just been serviced by a licensed and certified Volvo mechanic. All maintenance records are available for serious buyers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.