- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Bristol 41.1 is a rare find! In excellent condition with a new Yanmar Engine, in-mast furling, centerboard with 4' 6" draft, two cabins and much more! This is not a project boat, the pictures are recent and she is even more beautiful in person! Call today!
- Mechanical - Electrical - Plumbing
- Yanmar 40 H.P. (New 50 hours) 4JH5E Entec 4100 Generator (Not working) Dripless Stuffing Box Raritan 10 Gallon Hot Water Heater Aluminum Fuel Tanks 100 Gals. Racor Fuel Filters for engine and generator 12v AC System Marinco Shore power cord and inlet Magnum Inverter GFCI Outlets 12v DC System with two 8D Batteries and one 27 amp battery 34 Gallon Holding Tank Manual Head with Lectra San Polyethylene Water Tank 160 Gals.
- Hull and Deck
- Hull Painted with Dark Blue Awlgrip Petit Red Bottom Paint 1 year old Rudder is FRP, S/S Shaft; foam filled 3 Blade Bronze feathering prop Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Ideal Anchor Winch with foot control Teak Toerail S/S Rails Deck Hardware is Marine Great S/S; chocks, cleats, fairleads, latches, fittings, fuel fills, water fills, SS Vent Cowls, SS Dorades Lewmar Deck Hatches Lazarette: Autopilot linkage, fuel tank, generator, mufflers, rudder post, steering and storage Winch Inventory: Lewmar 56 (2), Lewmar 43, 40 and 46 Canvas Dodger and Bimini Complete Mooring Cover SS Dinghy Davit Courtesy 12v lights 45# CQR Anchor at bow with 200' 3/8" chain Fenders and Dockllines Keel Stepped Aluminumv Mast Slooped Rigged Full Keel Chain plates SS Rod Turnbuckles S
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- JANE BURNETT 813-917-0911 JANE@EDWARDSYACHTSALES.COM