- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nice, clean boat with low hours. Owner has priced the boat for immediate sale. New carpet throughout and new refrigerator.
Very popular Cockpit Motoryacht with 3 staterooms boasting full size berths, hanging lockers and vanities. 2 heads w/showers, lower helm station and flybridge controls. Well equipped galley and large dinette with Salon sofa all on the same level. Powered by Cummins Diesels making this a great, efficient family cruising yacht!
- Galley / Head
- • Refrigerator/Freezer AC/DC • Stove w/Oven • Microwave • Head (2) • Holding Tank • Macerator Pump (2) • Shower (2)
- • Compass (2) • Fuel Gauge • Hailer • VHF Radio (2) • Intercom
- 800 hours on Cummins 270 hp natural diesels
- Electrical / Mechanical
- • Search Light • Air Conditioning/Heat (2) • Battery Charger • Bilge Pump (6) • Westerbeke Generator • Wipers • Horn • Hot Water Heater (11 gal) • Lower Station • Pressure Water • Shore Power (2 50A)
- • Anchor • Windlass • Bimini top • Hard Top w/Full Canvas • Screens • Bow Pulpit • Radar Arch • Fenders/Racks (2) • Flybridge w/Full Enclosure • Swim Platform
- • Dockside Water • Life Jackets (6) & Lifering • AM/FM Cassette CD • Phone Hookup/TV Hookup • Central Vac • Television (2) • Cockpit Shower • JVC 12 Disc CD Changer • Fire Extinguisher (5)
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 4087 Aft Cabin Motoryacht offers the spaciousness, convenience, and privacy experienced cruising enthusiasts demand. A roomy aft cabin provides comfortable liveaboard cruising and standard dual-helm stations allow for an extended cruising season. A large aft deck makes for convenient dockside entertaining. The 4087 offers a flush, self-bailing cockpit that lets you take full advantage of sportfishing action, scuba diving, or swimming in a sheltered cove. Molded-in steps lead to the bridge deck where wraparound lounge seating and plenty of open space allow enjoyable viewing while underway. Forward of the starboard lounge, the lower helm offers excellent visibility for the captain. Large salon windows let sunlight into the expansive interior and a fully equipped galley adjacent to the salon is convenient for entertaining aboard. The companionway leads forward to two private double staterooms and a complete head compartment. The aft owner's stateroom offers an island double berth, dressing table, drawer storage, hanging locker, and its own head with separate stall shower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.