- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (Closed-Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1988 VIKING 35 CONVERTIBLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 708 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler 7.5kw Generator, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Lowrance Depth/Fish-Finder, Lowrance GPS, Furuno Radar, Cetrek Autopilot), Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Fly-Bridge Hardtop w/EZ2CY Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new, interior professionally updated / decorated in 2003. Extensive documentation on file via original owner. Removable cockpit carpeting, Seawatch digital TV antenna w/digital converter, fly-bridge to galley intercom. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A redesigned version of the original Viking 35 Convertible (1975–84), the second-generation Viking 35 incorporates such changes as the elimination of her predecessor’s tempered- glass front windows, a completely restyled flybridge, and several new, more luxurious interiors. Boasting an uncluttered cockpit and versatile cabin layout, she can easily double as a family cruiser or serious offshore battlewagon. The Viking 35 rides on a modified-V hull with cored hullsides, moderate beam, and a shallow keel for directional stability. She was offered with several interiors during her production years; most popular, however, was the single-stateroom layout with galley and dinette down and a built-in entertainment center and convertible sofa in the salon. Some have an island berth in the forward stateroom; some have V-berths—either way, the solid teak joinery, premium hard- ware and fixtures, and upscale furnishings found in the Viking 35 have stood the test of time. Cockpit fishing amenities include a bait prep station, tackle center, and two in-deck fish boxes.
- Forward Stateroom w/V-Berth, Privacy Door, Forward Bulkhead Anchor Locker Access Facing Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Sliding Salon Door w/Screen Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Danforth 4" Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed Lowrance Depth w/Fish-Finder Lowrance GPS Furuno 48-Mile Radar Cetrek Autopilot Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Plater Bridge to Galley Intercomm Seawatch TV Antenna w/Digital Converter Box
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Dytek 50 Battery Charger Kohler 7.5kw Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP & 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Removable Aft-Deck Carpeting Fiberglass Hardtop w/Full EZ2CY Bridge-Enclosure Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (5) Built-in Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Freshwater / Raw-Water Washdown Pump Weaver Dinghy Davits (2) Interior Professionally Updated / Decorated in 2003 OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.