- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 20hp Saildrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Built by the world famous Henri Wauquiez Boat yard in France. The 33 Gladiateur was built from 1977 to 1986. She was one of the must successful sailboats in a line up that ranged from 22 to 54 ft. Wauquiez built 299 of these 33’s. They are the perfect combination of family cruiser and blue water coastal boat.
- Forward Cabin The V-berth is large enough for a person 6’6 Main Cabin and Galley Port side seating at centerline table area large enough for 6 and converts to sleeping area if needed Starboard side berth works with centerline table Galley complete with Microwave and propane 2 burner and oven Abler Barber 12v Refrigerator Mermaid Air conditioning 6” 4 ft head room Aft berth works with Navigation table 1 Large cabin each with space for 2 adults
- Large Cockpit w/cushions make for added comfort. Bimini and Dodger Tiller
- Sails & Rigging
- 150 Genoa Mainsail 170% Drifter Working Jib 95%
- VHF Radio Stereo w/CD player Raymarine Depth/Speed Richie Compass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD