- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD75P EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This original owner 460 Express has been maintained with an open wallet and has undergone many customizations and upgrades throughout the years. Powered with low hour 480hp Volvo Penta TAMD75P EDC’s give her an efficient yet comfortable high 20knt cruise and tops out in the mid 30’s. She features a two stateroom layout, including a full beam master with separate head & stall shower, spacious deck and cockpit area, full wet bar, and an oversized swim platform for easy entry or entertainment. This boat has something for everyone and the styling to match. Call today to schedule your showing of this clean express cruiser.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cruisers Yachts gives you a little more versatility throughout, with its oversized integrated swim platform, the cockpit’s large u-shaped lounge, to the bridge’s u-shaped sun lounge. In the cabin, it’s very open and airy layout provides excellent accommodations whether going to your favorite destination for the weekend or the entire week. The guest stateroom has maximized living space between the well laid-out under-over berths and in the full beam master stateroom, she features full ensuite amenities from private shower stall, and private head to washer/dryer combo. In addition to the functional layout, the 460 offers luxurious amenities and impressive performance that will make your journey first class.
- The cabin sleeps 4 adults in 2 staterooms, air conditioning throughout, carpeting throughout with protective runners, full galley with teak and holly sole. Glossy wood cabinetry throughout. Steps w/ Wood Inlay Corian Counters Throughout L-Shaped Dinette w/ Barstools & Storage Below Clarion Radio w/ Speakers Throughout Carpeting w/ Runner Air Conditioning Throughout Central Vac Inline Water Purification System Recessed Lighting Throughout Outlets Throughout Full Beam Master w/ Head & Stall Shower Guest Stateroom w/ Under-Over Accommodations Fwd & Day Head Access Standup Head w/ Shower Sharp TV w/ Blaupunkt DVD Player Wood Cabinetry Throughout Ample Storage Throughout
- Teak & Holly Sole Corian Sounters SS Molded Sink Euro Kera Dual Burner Stove Black & Decker Coffee Maker Air Conditioning Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven Wood Cabinetry Tundra Refrigerator w/ Freezer Ample Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Full Beam Master Island Style Queen Berth w/ Storage Below Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Air Conditioning Recessed Lighting Separate Head Stall Shower Centerline Sink w/ Vanity LG Flat Screen Carpet Throughout w/ Liner Towel Rack Corian Counters
- Forward Stateroom
- Over-Under Bunks Retractable Top Bunk Pulls Out Into a Full Berth Air Conditioning Reading Lights Audio Control Day Head Access Ample Storage Sharp Flat Screen Hanging Locker
- Electric VacuFlush Head Shower w/ Integrated Curtain System Corian Counters Vanity w/ Ample Storage Mirrors Throughout
- Hull / Deck
- The 460 Express is well appointed with large swim platform, U-shaped lounge, wrap-around bridge accommodations, foredeck is easily accessible via the walk-thru windshield, full sunpad on the bow and high bow rails for safety. The cockpit and bridge areas are fully enclosed by top of the line materials. Engine room is easily accessible via the cockpit floor with a push of a button. Equipped with a wetbar, air conditioning and refrigeration. Hull: Mocha Colored Gelcoat Stainless Rub Rail Accents Stainless Thru Hulls Throughout Integrated Thru-Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Prop Pockets Deck: Strataglass Aft Enclosure EZ2CY Forward Eisenglass Large Sunroof Recessed Lighting Throughout Bow Sunpad Integrated Swim Platform w/ Dive Ladder & Integrated Storage Lockers (2) Transom Storage Locker SS Deck Hardware Throughout Custom Sunbrella Front & Rear Winter Blanks Cockpit: U-shaped Dinette Converts to Berth w/ Storage Below U-line Refrigerator & Ice Maker Snap-In Carpeting Throughout Bar w/ Slide Out Bottle Holders Samsung Flat Screen Clarion Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Engine Room Access Cockpit Sink Transom Shower Air Conditioning Throughout Hardtop w/ Recessed Lighting Bridge: U-Shaped Lounge Cup Holders Throughout Walk-Thru Windshield Air Conditioning Outlets Throughout
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Fully Integrated Electronics Pkg Raymarine E120 Multifunction Display Raymarine E80 Multifunction Display Raymarine HD Radar Open Array Raymarine ST8002 AutoPilot Raymarine Ray218 VHF w/ External Speaker Raymarine Ray215 VHF Bennett Auto Trim Tab Control (ATC) w/ Indicators Sidepower Bow Thruster Maxwell Windlass Volvo Penta Engine Management Gauges Volvo EDC Fireboy Suppression Control Clarion Stereo Sirius Weather & Radio ACR Spotlight Sea Key Air Conditioning Faria Digital Depth Cup Holders 12v Rec Plastimo Offshore 105 Compass Entertainment: KVH M3 Trac Vision Sat Receiver 4 Flat Screen TV's w/ 3 Receivers Digital Cell Phone Booster
- Onan 9kW Genset w/ Sound Shield 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Intellipower Battery Charger (2) 50amp Service Glendenning Electric Power Cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta TAMD75EDC480hp 450hrs Racor 900MA Fuel Filters (Racor Fuel Filters Professionally Relocated for Easier Access) Buck Sea Strainers Reverso Oil Change System 3 Zone AC/Heat Performance Information: RPM Knots IDLE 5.3 750 6.4 1000 8.0 1250 9.0 1500 9.3 1750 12.1 2000 20.7 2250 26.6 2500 31.1 WOT 34.4
- Brokers Comments
- ~ Exceptionally Well Kept, Loaded with options, Must See! ~
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.