- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1994 Catalina 42 is very well kept by her Original Owners!
New Bottom Paint August 2014 (see photos)
- Two cabin model with Pulman master berth forward and head in the fore peak. Aft guest stateroom starboard with private entrance to head shared with the main salon. Large u-shape dinette to port. Spacious nav station forward in salon to starboard. Large galley on the port side aft.
- Double stainless steel sinks 3-Burner Stove w/Oven Top-load w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Water Tank Capacity: 115 Gallons Holding Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons (2 tanks) Fuel Tank Capacity: 38 Gallons
- Yanmar 4JH2E 44 HP 1600 hours
- Dripless Shaft Seal 2500 Watt Inverter Dutchman Furling Lazy Jack New Suncover on Jib Marelon Seacocks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht