- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Mary V has that beautiful Buddy Davis look and flared bow with all of the amenities including a queen stateroom with a full private head forward, an upper and lower guest stateroom with a separate head and shower plus the mad-level galley and face to face convertible dinette. Teak cockpit and trim, factory hard top, nice electronics and a pretty impeccable condition.
- The Mary V features the most desirable two stateroom two head convertible dinette layout. The master stateroom is forward with a queen berth aft, drawer and hanging storage to starboard and a private head with separate stall shower forward. The guest stateroom is aft and to port with upper and lower berths. The guest head with separate stall shower is directly across the companionway to starboard. Aft and up two steps are the mid-level galley to port and the convertible dinette to starboard. The salon is up one step with an l-shaped sofa to starboard and aft and a love seat to port both with plenty of storage underneath. Access to the cockpit is through a sliding door. The décor is teak paneling through out with green print carpet, beige roman shades, beige sofa and dinette.
- Princess Ceran 3 burner electric stove, Upright refrigerator and freezer with teak veneer, microwave oven, teak and Formica cabinetry, teak and holly flooring, single stainless steel sink, and 20 gallon water heater.
- Deck & Hull
- Teak cockpit deck and fly bridge deck, teak trim and tow rail, Danforth H anchor with Good electric windlass, four sided enclosure with five zip outs, teak ladder back helm and companion chairs, teak gunwales, cockpit coaming pads, Teak anchor chute, ACR RCL100 remote electric spotlight, port and starboard fly bridge bench seats, POD style helm station, and two 110 volt quartz lights.
- Furuno 11” Navnet radar and plotter, Furuno 6” Navnet plotter, Furuno Nav/Pilot, SEA 222 SSB, Ritchie 6” compass, over head radio box, Icom ICM-602 VHF, pop up in dash electronics console, Furuno GPS/WAAS, 20” Vizio flat TV, Panasonic DVD/VHS, Direct TV satellite receiver, and SAT radio receiver.
- Twin 8V92 720 HP Detroit Diesels with 2828 hours, Charles Industries C-Charger 3000 series, 110 volt fresh water pump, 15 KW Westerbeke generator with 2490 hours, drip less shaft seals, electric engine controls, SW fuel priming pumps, Airsep engine breather system, Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters, mechanical engine gauges for water temp, gear and engine oil pressure, oil change system, Glendinning engine synchronizer, trolling valve alarms, Flo-Scan fuel flow meters, single lever controls, Hynautic wheel steering, three A/C systems with SMXII digital controls, dual spin on remote mounted oil filters,and ZF marine gears in 1.58:1 ratio.
- Fishing Equipment
- S ix gunwale mounted rod holders, transom door, six gang rod rack, Hard top half tower, built in bait station with tackle storage, drop in ice box, sink, in-deck fish box and live well, large teak fighting chair, and Rupp double spreader out riggers.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Mary V is captain maintained and boat house kept in brackish water. She has nice equipment and with her distinctive look classic teak accents, she is ready to fish or cruise in style. This two boat owner is ready to make a deal!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.