- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre Gsi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1999 FOUR WINNS 328 VISTA OFFERS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Volvo 5.7-litre GSi Gas Engine's (Fuel Injected) with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrives (798-Hours on Port Engine & 590-Hours on Starboard Engine.) Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure & Screens), Sound System w/CD-Player, LCD-Television, Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Table, Flue-Flow Meter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner since 2005, starboard sterndrive new in 2013, Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint. Note sale includes lines, fenders, life jackets, shorepower cord and owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A stylish design with a graceful sheer and a tall, forward-sloped arch, the Four Winns 328 Vista is an attractively priced entry in the always-crowded midsize family cruiser market. She’s built on modified-V hull with cored hullsides and a wide 11-foot, 9-inch beam. The Vista is a big boat inside and out with generous ac- commodations for a boat this size. Her floorplan is typical of most midcabin cruisers her size with double berths fore and aft, a large U-shaped settee, full galley (with plenty of storage drawers and cabinets), and a fair-size head with shower. Note that a sliding screen door backs the companionway hatch. In the single-level cockpit, the big U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad and a molded entertainment center comes with an ice maker and sink. Molded steps in the console provide easy access to the bow via the walk-through windshield. Standard features include a large tran- som locker, tilt wheel, six opening ports, and an extended swim platform.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A sweeping line coupled with a contemporary, forward-raking profile denotes the grace of the Four Winns 328 Vista cruiser. From the innovation of a concealed windlass on the contoured foredeck, to the commanding helm with ample room for custom electronics, the 328 speaks in the vocabulary of yacht-caliber cruising.
- Forward Berth w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain, Hanging Storage Locker, LCD-Television to Port (adjustable mount) Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol & Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Garmin 182c (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Fuel Flow Meter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Freezer Cockpit Table w/Sun-Pad Filler-Cushion Transom Door Windlass Anchor Transom Shower Transom Storage Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure & Screens) Raw-Water Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Horn OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER SINCE 2005 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.