- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RARE CATERPILLAR DIESEL POWERED, THIS 1985 SEA RAY 380N SEDAN SPORTFISH OFFERS A RARE OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Caterpillar 3208 Diesel Engine's (300 reported hours on Port Engine & 1000 reported hours on Starboard Engine.) Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Salon & Forward Stateroom LCD-Television's, Salon Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Aft Deck Helm Station, Westerbeke 7.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full-Enclosure, Aft Deck Slant-Back Cover), and MUCH more!
The PoweBoat Guide had this to say:
The Sea Ray 390 Sedan is basically a stretched version of the ear- lier 360 Sedan built in 1980–82. The extra length went into the cockpit that, with over 100 square feet of space, is one of the boat’s most impressive features. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a relatively wide 13-foot, 11-inch beam and propeller pockets to re- duce shaft angles. The two-stateroom, mid-galley floorplan of the 390 remained essentially unchanged during her production run, although in 1985 a walkaround bed replaced the original angled double-berth in the forward stateroom. Single berths are located in the guest cabin, and a serving counter separates the galley from the salon. The comfortable cabin accommodations make the 390 an excellent all-purpose family cruiser, and with plenty of fuel and a big cockpit, she’s capable of some serious fishing activities. On the downside, the flybridge is very small for a boat this size. Additional features include a transom door, swim platform, and bow pulpit. Optional 3208 Caterpillar diesels cruise the 390 Sedan at 21 knots and reach a top speed of around 25 knots.
- Forward Stateroom (Note Island Style Berth) w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Locker to Starboard, Vanity to Port w/Sink & Storage Underneath, LCD-Television Guest Stateroom Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door, Hanging Locker Storage Head Forward to Port w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Sofa to Starboard, Wet Bar Forward to Port w/Sink/Ice-Maker, LCD-Television Forward to Port, Canvas Carpet Runner Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEW) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS Radar AM/FM Stereo
- (4) Batteries Battery Charger Westerbeke 7.5kw Generator 30-AMP Dockside Shorepowe Service w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Aft Deck Chairs w/Cockpit Table Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting Radar Arch (4) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure, Slant-Back Rear Deck Cover) Horn Canvas Replaced in 2008, Refrigerator Replaced, Professionally Serviced
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.