- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Crusader 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This clean low hour (under 400hrs!) Silverton Motoryacht features two spacious staterooms each with their own head. The aft cabin design offers maximum privacy between the staterooms and the salon benefits from the full beam design making it much larger then most motoryachts in this size range. Easy foredeck access from the flybridge makes moving about the outside of the boat a breeze for line handling or sunning on the bow. The aft deck becomes a great "back porch" to watch a sunset from and the boat is set up nicely for cruising, entertaining or even extended stays on board. All this in a 35 footer with an owner who has priced the boat aggressively and is ready to sell!
Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, just minutes off of Interstate 95 and only 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). Please give me a call to set up a time to come see the very versatile and spacious boat today!
- Boarding the Silverton 352 is a breeze thanks to wide molded stairs with hand rail that lead up from the swim platform to the aft deck. Once on the aft deck you will notice a hardtop with full enclosure allowing for this space to be used in all types of weather. With a built in wetbar, sink and icemaker entertaining is a snap and there is an abundance of seating both on this deck and around the helm. The helm deck is just two steps up from the aft deck so these areas flow together nicely while still giving the captain a commanding view underway. Silverton's unique "side walk" design provides for a full beam salon below the helm deck and makes moving forward to the bow a breeze from this area. Going inside the boat most people are pleasantly surprised with how much room this boat has to offer. With an abundance of natural lighting and good headroom this open galley and salon arrangement has it all. There is a sofa to starboard when entering the salon with an entertainment center with flat screen TV across to port. Forward and to port is a good sized dinette and across and to starboard is a full featured galley. The stateroom arrangement with the guest stateroom being forward and the master stateroom aft provides for privacy and both staterooms feature large double berths as well as heads with stall showers! LCD Visio Color TV in Salon Sony AM/FM Stereo & CD Player in Salon Samsung DVD Player in Salon Venetian Blinds Recessed Lighting Neutral Color Ultra Leather Dinette with Wood Table Wall to Wall Carpeting Vitrifrigo Dual Voltage Refrigerator/Freezer good size over-under type Goldstar Built In Microwave Two Burner Cooktop Corian Countertops with built in sink Abundant Galley Cabinets Galley Wood Flooring Marine Electric Heads Stall Showers with electric sump pumps Corian Vanities Hot and Cold Pressurized Water System Water Tank Hot Water Heater Holding Tank Two MarineAir Air Conditioning/Heating Units
- Electronic & Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 230 GPS/Chartplotter Lowrance Digital Depthfinder Icom IC59 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Jabsco Remote Controlled Spotlight Navigational Lights Anchor Light
- Engine Room & Mechanicals
- With less than 400 hours on her Crusader 7.4L MPI engines she is a properly used low hour vessel with an abundance of features: Dripless Shaft Seals Freshwater Engine Cooling Engine Room Lighting Bilge Pumps Trim Tabs
- Electrical Systems
- Kohler 7.3kw Generator with Sound Shield (417 Hours) Pro Tech Battery Charger Batteries -3 Shore Power Connection Shore Power Cords - 2 30amp cords AC and DC System Control and Breaker Panels Polarity Monitor Volt and Amp Meters
- Deck and Construction
- Anchor Windlass with control at helm Anchor Anchor chute Safety rails Swim Platform Swim Ladder Courtesy Lights Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Carbon Monoxide Detectors Full Canvas Enclosure with several roll up windows and screens Horn Electronics Mast Fender Holders Fenders Dock Lines
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 352 Motor Yacht follows the tremendously successful big sister 392. Silverton took all the features that made the 392 a hit and scaled them back to the 352. Silverton's unique SideWalk steps allow freedom of movement from the bridge to foredeck. Cumbersome ladders have been replaced by wide molded steps and a high toe kick. Sturdy oversize stainless steel rails will keep passengers safe and secure even in a seaway. The center console flybridge will accommodate a crowd, while the standard aft hardtop makes entertaining and relaxing easy.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mobile: 703.999.7696 Office: 410.342.6600