- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Gi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Priced by estate for quick sale
This is a fresh water boat, with only approx. 400 hours on the engines, and the spacious 2 stateroom floor plan will entertain a crowd. ?
*Twin Volvo 7.4L Engines ?
*Kohler 10kw Generator ?
*Winters in Heated Storage ?
*Available for viewing by appointment ?
*15 Minutes Drive from Syracuse Hancock Airport!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This popular Carver 406 offers a spacious salon and two staterooms with plenty of room for entertaining. The large master stateroom is aft and has an angled double walk-around berth with an innerspring mattress. A pair of hanging lockers and shelves, lockers and drawers provide plenty of storage. The en suite head compartment has a separate shower stall and a Vacuflush toilet. The main salon has an L-shaped leather sofa w/double recliners, and a barrel chair. The galley and dinette are forward and down. The guest stateroom is forward and shares the day head. This stateroom also has an angled berth, hanging lockers and ample storage.
- Large galley with full size Norcold refrigerator, Sharp microwave, Princess 3 burner stove w/convection oven, and large stainless sink. Corian countertops and ample storage. Large wrap around convertible Ultraleather dinette to port.
- Huge aft deck with hardtop, wing doors, full enclosure, and wet bar w/Raritan icemaker. Dual entry to bridge with seating for 8 on bridge. Full bridge enclosure. 90 sq. ft. aft deck! Bow pulpit w/rails Anchor Maxwell windlass Flybridge Bimini w/full enclosure Full aft deck enclosure w/screens Aft-deck hard top w/wing doors Fenders & lines Swim platform Hot/cold transom shower Bridge helm & seat covers Bennett trim tabs
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 7.4L Volvo engines Fresh water cooling Bilge pump (3) Bilge blowers Synchronizers Engine room insulation Engine alarm system Fuel Filters Fuel transfer system Oil change system Total Power: 310 hp? Cruising Speed: 18.5 mph? Max Speed: 26.7 mph
- Brokers Comments
- This is a great deal on a fully equipped, very popular motor yacht designed for comfortable entertainment and cruising. The boat is very aggressively priced by the estate which gives you the opportunity to own this yacht at below market prices. Call quickly for additional detail and to schedule a viewing.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.