- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An Amazing "Mini- Mega Yacht" that Must Be Seen To Be Believed.
The Jefferson 52 has one of the most spacious, well appointed and timeless motor yachts afloat and feels like a much larger yacht. The quality of her construction is among the best in the world. The exquisite teak joinery work is unmatched by newer yachts, providing a warm, luxurious and relaxing interior.
You will be amazed by Katina's condition inside and out.
"Katina's" Owners lived aboard and had an open check book policy to maintain her in impeccable condition. Her rich teak interior is in excellent shape with no stains or discolored woodwork. The exterior gelcoat is in extremely good shape and shiny. The décor is tastefully done in a nautical motif that is both charming and classy.
- The Jefferson 52' Monticello, "Katina", has one of the best interior layouts ever designed and feels like she is a much bigger boat than just 52 feet. To verbally describe Katina's will not do her justice. The meticulous care, condition and incredible décor must be seen to be appreciated. The owner's went to great lengths to tastefully decorate her and a personal visit is encouraged to fully appreciate all the fine details. Katina features two separate large salons, a gourmet galley, separate dining area, a bar area, three staterooms, three heads, a roomy fly bridge and lower helm station that would make any captain proud. Forward Stateroom The forward stateroom has upper and lower bunk beds with an en-suite head. The head has a separate shower. Hanging lighted locker. Four portals and 20" opening hatch provide plenty of natural light. Individual AC/Heat control for this stateroom. Dinette The Dinette is to port across from the Galley. There is an L shaped seating area and teak table. You will enjoy a great views from the table looking outside. Storage under the seating areas. Gourmet Galley The completely renovated Galley is down and to starboard of the dinette and features upgraded appliance, ample storage and counter space. Lower Salon and Bar Aft of Galley is a seating area for the built in Bar with stools. Behind the bar is a large Flat screen TV, Refrigerator and Bar storage. Aft Guest Stateroom Located down the aft hallway and starboard is a roomy quest stateroom with twin bunks with night stand between and a large hanging locker. The head and shower is across the hall Owner's Stateroom The Luxurious Master Stateroom is aft and full beam with a full queen sized bed. Port and Starboard built in dressers provide enormous storage and the large hanging locker forward provides ample space for dresses, shirts and other cloths. There is a full ensuite head. Upper Salon The full width upper salon has an L-Shaped Leather Sectional Couch with and entertainment Center forward featuring a separate Flat Screen TV, stereo system and a flat screen Fireplace to Starboard. Aft Deck Aft and to starboard of the Upper Salon is a door leading to the aft deck. Lower Helm Station Forward of the Upper Salon is a full width lower helm featuring all electronics and engine controls. A large bench style helm seat will provide comfortable seating for the captain and several guests. Next to the seat and to starboard is the ladder leading to the fly bridge. Fly Bridge Forward on the Canvased enclosed Fly Bridge, is a full length bridge with electronics and engine controls and a comfortable captain's helm seat. A bench seat is to starboard and a settee is to port. Aft is a unique seating area featuring two custom leather helm chairs, a small table between and a foot stool. Also is this area is a flat screen TV and a Flat Screen Fireplace.
- Lower Helm Electronics
- Lower Helm Station Furuno GPS 1850 D Color chart Plotter Autohelm 6000 autopilot Single sideband radio Horizon Standard VHF radio Datamarine Depth sounder Glendenning synchronizer Trim Tab Controls Vetus Bow Thruster Control
- Upper Helm Station
- Furuno 1833 color radar dome Color chart plotter Color fish finder Northstar 1202 color chart plotter Autohelm 6000 autopilot Standard Horizon VHF radio Datamarine depth sounder Flow scan fuel management meter Vetus Bow Thruster Control Synchronizer control Flow Meter Satellite TV tracking system E EPIRB
- Marquipt boarding ladder Bow pulpit with rails Fresh water and raw water wash down US Coast Guard safety package Running, bow and navigation lights Anchor light Fresh bottom pain in November 2013 10 foot Caribe dinghy with 15 hp Yamaha outboard Four-man life raft Stainless steel BBQ grill Teak boarding ladder Cockpit shower hot and cold All new canvas 2013 Two deck boxes on bow Two large deck cushions on bow
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 12.5 Kw Marine diesel with sound shield Four 8D 12 V deep cycle batteries for house, engine and inverter One 4D 12v deep cycle battery for Generator One 12 v battery for bow thruster One 12 v battery for dinghy davit cable winch Two 50 amp shore power cables Heart Freedom Invertor used for charging main batteries (New 2014) Dual Port and Starboard hookups
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.