- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This LAGOON 400 S2 is the owners version 3 cabin 3 head version featuring the starboard hull as a private suite, with large hull windows offering unparalleled light and views in all cabins.
Why buy new when you can purchase immediately this 2013 well-appointed almost New Lagoon 400 S2 Owners Version with Upgraded 40 HP Engines.........
She is loaded:
Full Air Conditioning, Generator, Radar, Solar Panels, Autopilot Pilot Remote Smartcontrol, Chartplotter Display at Helm Station, Wind Generator, Square Top Main, Gennaker, Upgraded Upholstery and Dinghy with Motor, etc...
Please contact me CATAMARAN SPECIALIST to arrange for a viewing, make an offer or help you find a suitable catamaran.
- The accommodations of the Lagoon 400 S2 Owners Version offer optimum use of space and maximum light in both the main salon and cabins. As with other Lagoon models every cabin has a fixed panoramic window in the hull. The owner’s cabin is the entire starboard side with a large separate head and shower. On port side is the aft and forward cabins each with separate heads. The main salon with the galley up has ideal visibility which incorporates the nav station. The cockpit is an open space for socializing and offers direct communication via sliding glass window with the galley.
- 3 X 12V halogen overhead lights WATER MAKER ICE MACHINE 12V Freezer 100L/26US Gal Double S/S sink with hot and cold Grill Oven 3 burner gas stove
- Electrical and Equipment
- CRUISAIR A/C 44000BTU 110V Quiet Flush Electrical Toliets LED TV & DVD Player Fans in salon and cabins Autopilot Remote SmartControl E125W Display at Helm Station Raymarine RADAR 220V to 110V Converter VHF Raymarine 55 with 2nd Handset at Helm Station Solar Panel Semi Flexible 500 Watts WIND GENERATOR Superwind 400 ONAN GENSET 9KVA with 473hrs
- SQUARE TOP MAINSAIL Genaker Genaker Rig and Pole Lazy Bag with Cover
- Deck and Equipment
- Waterproof Loudspeakers in Cockpit Aft Cockpit Cushions in Carbon Beige Teak Cockpit Floor Cockpit Fridge Helm Station Canvas Bimini with Sides Sides around Aft Cockpit with Windows
- Dinghy with Honda Engine Pair of 3-Blades Folding Propellers for Engines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Detailed information call.... Mark Bussey, Catamaran Specialist Denison Yacht Sales Cell 954-599-5192 Email email@example.com