- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This classic twin decked motoryacht is famous for its solid construction and good sea keeping abilities. Countless satisfied owners have praised the combination of quality, economy and liveability!
Offering 3 staterooms and 3 heads, she provides all the amenities and creature comforts needed for extended cruising or just move aboard and stay forever.
Current owner has added many custom touches to this lovely yacht, such as the custom table on the bridge,(see the pics).
She is ready for her next owners as the current owner has had a change in careers and lifestyle.
Don't miss this one!
- "Knee Deep" sleeps 6 in 3 separate staterooms. There are twin berths in the forward stateroom, just ahead of the portside laundry/head. The VIP stateroom is amid ship and features an island berth, lots of stoarage including hanging lockers and drawers, she also features a private ensuite head, complete with tub. The master is full beam and aft, accessed via a hallway between the 2 walkin engine rooms. There is also direct access to the salon via circular stairway from the master. The master features gorgeous woodwork, an island queen berth, unbelievable amounts of storage and a huge head with tub and shower.
- The fully equipped U-shaped galley features dual stainless sinks, below counter Norcold refrigerator/freezer, below counter storage, microwave, convection oven, Princess 3 burner stove and lots of counter space including a breakfast bar the opens into the main salon.
- The separate engine rooms provide walk around access to the engines for easy maintenece. The starboard engine room also houses the 15KW Westerbeke genset and provides easy access to it as well.
- The salon is bright and airy, featuring parquet wood floors and beautiful wood side walls and overhead trim, access is from the aft deck or from the pilot house forward. The salon, galley and pilot house are all located on the main deck. Truly must be seen to be appreciated.
- The flybridge is large enough to have a wedding onboard! It is massive! It's easily accesible via the pilothouse below or the aft deck off the salon. The helm area provides plenty of seating and is covered by a bimini top. I custom circular wooden table, featuring a "compass rose" is mounted around the radar/stay sail mast, aft of the table to is storage for the tender.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact John Douglas at 843-425-6888 or email email@example.com for more information or to arrange your private showing of this fine vessel.