- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- ECT 8.2 MPI HO DTS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! THIS WILL BE THE NEXT 341 MERIDIAN TO SELL!! OWNER SAYS SELL IT!
Exceptional opportunity to own a "LIKE NEW" 341 MERIDIAN, with low hours, great equipment and in excellent condition for the best price anywhere!
Powered by the upgraded 8.2 HO engines,(with only 105 hrs), and the IVC, (Integrated Vessel Control) single joystick controller make this the easiest boat to dock at a fraction of the cost of PODS!
Great electronics package featuring twin Raymarine C90 units with radar/plotter/gps, VHF, depth and more.
Other options include, full canvas package, 7kw Kohler gen w/soundshield, bridge fridge/freezer, Tracvision, ac/heat, cockpit carpet and more.
Also included is 8.10 yt Sea Eagle Yacht Tender with a Torqeedo 1003s Electric Motor.
She's loaded, she barely broken in and she's ready for a new owner, don't miss this 341 Meridian!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- While many cruising yachts less than 40 feet in length are best-suited to overnight or weekend stays, Meridian's 341 Sedan has redefined the class by providing the comfortable accommodations and extra features you need for extended cruising. This cruisability incorporates accommodations for four in two spacious staterooms, a full-service galley with all the amenities and an airy salon with opening windows, panoramic views and entertainment center with 20-inch LCD television, AM/FM/CD/DVD system and both salon and bridge speakers. And, like the rest of the Meridian Yachts 2011 fleet, she also offers standard underwater exhaust and a variety of available Northstar navigation and communications systems. The 341 from Meridian redefines just how much cruising comfort you can design into a compact sedan.
- Key Features
- Aggressive Bridge Overhang Consolidated thru-hull management system Island berth in the master stateroom Extended bridge with seating for seven 360 degree visibility from Salon 2 Stateroom Floor Plan Relaxed staircase to bridge D.O.C. (Docking On Command) Underwater exhaust system Northstar electronics Ultra-flow Comfort Air System Optional underwater transom lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call John Douglas at 843-425-6888 or email email@example.com for more information.